• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013-14 IRB Sevens] Glasgow

Well done Canada and Scotland ... great tournaments from both sides ... great to see New Zealand win the final, and all but wrap up the series too :)

Yeah it's pretty much over for the Series ***le, even if South Africa won next week New Zealand only needs three points and despite being in a tough pool they would almost certainly clean house even if they somehow didn't advance to the later rounds.

Likewise Spain played better this weekend but are so far behind Portugal that they'd need to advance to the Plate/Cup rounds to avoid relegation and hope Portugal bomb, everyone else is mathematically safe.

Well done Canada and Scotland ... great tournaments from both sides ... great to see New Zealand win the final, and all but wrap up the series too :)

I hope you were backing the correct side in the final Shaggy ;)

Great to see NZ win the tournament (and barring a complete disaster wrap up the series).

I hope you were backing the correct side in the final Shaggy ;)

Great to see NZ win the tournament (and barring a complete disaster wrap up the series).

... Ah ... I learnt from my trip to the horse racing track on friday night, and "boxed" the two favourites in the final :D

Latest posts