• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

08 Request PLEASE

breezy

Academy Player
Hey Guys,

First and foremost thank you all for doing what you do and making these changes all possible for anyone to play "the best rugby game" ever created! Have never played on PC before but I was pretty stoked it was the only place to play Rugby 08 again and the endless things you can put into the game that suits you is fricken awesome! There's so much more to do on PC than a console! I am no coder etc just a huge fan of the game.

Anyways, requesting if some one could maybe add a few players or maybe edit some low rating players so we could have guys in their like Jerome Kaino, Christian Cullen, Ardie Savea, George Gregan, Stephen Larkham, Sita Kolisi, Eben Etzebeth, Sebastian Chabal, Jason Robinson, Manu Tuilagi and Jonah Lomu? Yes I know I am asking for a lot. Dreams are free.haha

If not, would it be possible to maybe unlock the players so that they can be selected to play for any country please? THAT WOULD BE A GAME CHANGER!!!

Last Request - Can someone create a team and uniform for the Southern Hemisphere? Have always wanted to create a trilogy match between the British and Irish Lions vs the best of the Southern hemisphere

Again thank you all for the amount of content that is possible with Rugby 08!

Hey Guys,

First and foremost thank you all for doing what you do and making these changes all possible for anyone to play "the best rugby game" ever created! Have never played on PC before but I was pretty stoked it was the only place to play Rugby 08 again and the endless things you can put into the game that suits you is fricken awesome! There's so much more to do on PC than a console! I am no coder etc just a huge fan of the game.

Anyways, requesting if some one could maybe add a few players or maybe edit some low rating players so we could have guys in their like Jerome Kaino, Christian Cullen, Ardie Savea, George Gregan, Stephen Larkham, Sita Kolisi, Eben Etzebeth, Sebastian Chabal, Jason Robinson, Manu Tuilagi and Jonah Lomu? Yes I know I am asking for a lot. Dreams are free.haha

If not, would it be possible to maybe unlock the players so that they can be selected to play for any country please? THAT WOULD BE A GAME CHANGER!!!

Last Request - Can someone create a team and uniform for the Southern Hemisphere? Have always wanted to create a trilogy match between the British and Irish Lions vs the best of the Southern hemisphere

Again thank you all for the amount of content that is possible with Rugby 08!

Download woosaah editor,load your saved profile through the editor and edit your players details,theres a lot of details on this in the forum just do a bit of research.

Also the players you are looking for has been created by a few guys on the forum,just do a bit of research and you will find what you need.

Enjoy!

Latest posts