• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Welsh squad under Gatland

Should note the Taylor Swift Chiefs need absolutely no publicity in looking at a Welsh Rugby Player.

Sure the Eras Tour is impressive but could she do it on a cold rainy Thursday night in Clwb Ifor Bach?

Chiefs got a taste of the netflix money with Quarterback, now they're chasing the S4/C deal

Last edited:
Sure the Eras Tour is impressive but could she do it on a cold rainy Thursday night in Clwb Ifor Bach?

Chiefs got a taste of the netflix money with Quarterback, now they're chasing the S4/C deal
Yah if **** teams were looking at him you could understand them trying to open up new markets.

Also Foxborough Machusettes on a Saturday count?

(I've had to come terms with fact I'm a Swifty over the past year, I have to put my classic rock street cred to the side)

Probably one of Wales' best ever players, especially during his first 50-60 caps where he barely missed a game, and always performed. Serious injuries have kinda wrecked the second half of his career unfortunately, which probably drops him down a few places in the 'goat' debate.

With Wainwright and a couple of hugely promising youngsters finally emerging in Martin and Morse, I'm not sure we'll see Faletau in a Welsh shirt again either.

I'll remember him as the Dragons youngster sporting a 'fro making the game look easy.

Adam Beard is injured and likely to miss the Australia tour. Doesn't sound like anything serious thankfully but serious enough to rule him out for a bit, thankfully.

Rowlands and Jenkins should be our first choice anyway. Then someone like Rhys Davies, Ratti, or Tshiunza who can cover SR and 6 on the bench is perfect.

Rowlands and Jenkins should be our first choice anyway. Then someone like Rhys Davies, Ratti, or Tshiunza who can cover SR and 6 on the bench is perfect.
Rhys Davies has been a big loss for the Ospreys. Dont know what the latest is on his injury and whether he'll be fit in time for the tour.

Latest posts