• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF24 Mod

Need some help please. I did the installation of the new mod and everything was fine. In the Champions cup was Bulls and Stormers at first but now they are replaced with World 15 and Portugal. Why? I installed the new kits so i dont now if that has something to do with it

Does Newcastle have its home stadium? and is there a way u can get the premiership comp

Any chance you can PM me a link to your save file and 73cb47.....rdf file?

Hi guys for some reason a lot of the real face players are coming up with either a green and red head or else bald. anybody know why? many thanks

Probably a memory issue if you're using custom Eden Park and a roster with custom heads. Use the plugins on this page to fix it:

I used the plug in and every time I do a conversion the game glitches also the players a stretched for some reason

Hi! Im new 'round here, can someone teach how to create my own kits for rugby 08 ? I want to recreate my clubs uniform

I used the plug in and every time I do a conversion the game glitches also the players a stretched for some reason
Firstly, many congratulations to all the contributors who worked on this mod it's a fantastic addition to rugby gaming especially with the delays to Rugby 24 being released.

Just two glitches I'm finding with the mod, when using the plugin I'm getting the same graphical issue as quadecooper1 when a conversion is being kicked. Also some players heads, especially those with scrum caps turn to a green and orange colour occasionally.

Other than that an excellent update!

Bonjour à tous, je vous contacte car je rencontre un problème lorsque je souhaite déplacer le contenu du "dossier Documents" vers le fichier Ros. Est-ce que quelqu'un peut m'aider s'il vous plait ? Voici ce que j'ai VS ce que je devrais avoir.
Capture d'écran 2024-05-11 162933.png
Capture d'écran 2024-05-11 163005.png

Latest posts