Most users ever online

iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
i was having a think about something and we should all be up for it but do you guys are willing to go online all at the same time and try to beat the most users ever online on the TRF just to say the record is 818 quite hard since there are not as much off us online on this so im willing to prepare a date where we will try to break the most users ever online and tell your friends to come on.

i think that if we get as much friends to sign up or go on the site i think we can get over 1000 users online at the same time so if you guys are up for it we can prepare a date and time and break the record and there are 338 users online when this thread was posted so im actually willing to try to break that record if you are so join me and we can break the trf record of most users ever online

Pretty sure if we can get 3 actual people online at the same time as the spiders hit from search engines we can beat it as well :)

Pretty sure if we can get 3 actual people online at the same time as the spiders hit from search engines we can beat it as well :)
yeah its definitely possible we should get a date and try to beat it who else is up for it

Latest posts