09. Ben Spencer
10. Finn Russell
11. Ollie Sleightholme
12. André Esterhuizen
13. Henry Slade
14. Immanuel Feyi-Waboso
15. Tyrone Green

Rationale in the article.
Bath have been better than expected this season, but even I am not sure we deserve quite that many.

Obano is great when he's on it, but Newcastle were far from the first team to get on top of him / make the ref think they've got on top of him
Ewels is so much better than he's been before, but Bath's lineout is still dodgy as hell.
Russell has been great for the whole team, but then, so has t'other Fin and FH, who's team are flying higher (with fewer stars, apparently).

Last edited:
No deal to televise the Japan game yet.

Sky will show the ABs games, but "remotely" which I guess means the commentary will be done from a studio. Eurosport style.

Yeah. Do they still do 'day passes'? If not, I'll be making unreasonably early trips to the in-laws 😂

I was sure TNT (or maybe Amazon) had the mid year internationals now :(

Yeah. Do they still do 'day passes'? If not, I'll be making unreasonably early trips to the in-laws 😂
£14.99 for a 1 day pass, absolute daylight robbery

Pretty sure is actually a contract renewal announcement through - I don't think a club would tease a departure j this manner

100%. And Baxter said a few weeks ago that he expected him to stay.

Fair play to Slade for staying. Although being at a club with a seemingly bright future and being first choice for England will have made the decision easier.

(Will appear a total plank if he's going!)

"Welsh rugby is to ramp up its exile programme in a bid to win what has been branded a "race to the bottom" over dual-qualified players.

The Welsh Rugby Union (WRU) is in a "battle" to not only identify players qualified to play for Wales but also hold on to Welsh talent.
Of particular concern is the number of young players being lost to England after moving schools or universities across the Severn Bridge.

Among the ideas is establishing a "scouting network" in England to identify potential future stars."

So because some Welsh qualified players chose England they will step up their own 'race to the bottom' efforts? Seems like they think that they dont try to temp away English players who are qualified for Wales already? All teams do but i dont think England is at all the worst for it. Next IFW gets brought up.

"Welsh rugby is to ramp up its exile programme in a bid to win what has been branded a "race to the bottom" over dual-qualified players.

The Welsh Rugby Union (WRU) is in a "battle" to not only identify players qualified to play for Wales but also hold on to Welsh talent.
Of particular concern is the number of young players being lost to England after moving schools or universities across the Severn Bridge.

Among the ideas is establishing a "scouting network" in England to identify potential future stars."

So because some Welsh qualified players chose England they will step up their own 'race to the bottom' efforts? Seems like they think that they dont try to temp away English players who are qualified for Wales already? All teams do but i dont think England is at all the worst for it. Next IFW gets brought up.
While Wales are not Scotland, they certainly aren't innocent in luring players to Wales either. Instead of trying to fix this race to the bottom, they want to win it instead...wonderful. I honestly feel sorry for all these young player who are going to have so much pressure on them, especially when part of it is based on trying to fix a failing Welsh system.

Great bench press but after I watched that Bristol game last week it struck me how lazy Genge is on the pitch at times.

At the moment props are one of the biggest worries in terms of depth. I feel like there is a real danger that we get one year out to the WC with another Youngs situation of having either props with a ridiculous number of caps or having no/a few caps.

Latest posts