Cian Kelleher
Dan Lancaster
Simon Linsell
Kevin O'Byrne
David O'Connor
Jimmy Roots
Steven Shingler
Blimey. Are they keeping anyone?

Zebo retiring. I think he had a bit left in the tank, but understand wanting to go out on his own terms. He has had a renaissance this year and he's a big figure in the squad. People talk about squads in transition a lot, we have and will lose some extremely prominent figures recently. Probably adds weight to the back three signing rumors.

Zebo retiring. I think he had a bit left in the tank, but understand wanting to go out on his own terms. He has had a renaissance this year and he's a big figure in the squad. People talk about squads in transition a lot, we have and will lose some extremely prominent figures recently. Probably adds weight to the back three signing rumors.
To be fair to Zeebs this was known since January internally. Yes he is in good form but his injuries and form have been hit and miss.
And I think the hatred from the Leinster fans shows how good he was on his day.

There is a back 3 signing in talks. An international and English but likely to be a 1 year gap signing.

Simon Zebo > retirement.

Glad to see him go, hopefully we can retire him again.
That might require ye having to win a trophy????

That is an Achilles Heel the last few years. ;)

Although to be fair I can see ye winning Europe this year just it ironic it will be done doing it the way some Leinster fans said they'd rather "lose than win that way" of box kicking and South African way.

To be fair to Zeebs this was known since January internally. Yes he is in good form but his injuries and form have been hit and miss.
And I think the hatred from the Leinster fans shows how good he was on his day.

There is a back 3 signing in talks. An international and English but likely to be a 1 year gap signing.
Jonny may?

Jonny may?
To be fair have heard his name but it was only a rumour and no player has been on site here or done a medical yet. And we have not had any booked in. But whoever player is it supposedly an English international for 1 year to bridge to a bigger signing.
Wigs young lad training with us too. Jack

That might require ye having to win a trophy????

That is an Achilles Heel the last few years. ;)

Although to be fair I can see ye winning Europe this year just it ironic it will be done doing it the way some Leinster fans said they'd rather "lose than win that way" of box kicking and South African way.
As many years without trophies as Zebo has trophies isn't the worst out there. Neither is the 30 tries in 7 games. We'll see how it goes.

Can't imagine Zebo would be happy if Leinster fans had anything good to say about him now! 😉

As many years without trophies as Zebo has trophies isn't the worst out there. Neither is the 30 tries in 7 games. We'll see how it goes.

Can't imagine Zebo would be happy if Leinster fans had anything good to say about him now! 😉
True but unlike the Irish Saracens we didn't get same investment. Not that we deserved it either.
And you are right Zeebs probably would be confused if the D4 complimented him 😀

They cutting their spending down? Some names in there I recognise
I'm not so sure. I had a quick look at their Facebook page, which mentions signing 3 new assistant academy coaches, including Craig Newby, which doesn't seem consistent with tightening the purse strings. They announced the signing of an ex-GB sevens and Sarries player today, so I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them drip-feeding news of replacements over the next week or two.

They cutting their spending down? Some names in there I recognise

I feel half of those players could be playing in a top flight squad tbh.
TBH they might be prepping for a wave of released young English talent.
Jacob Cusick (England U20) and Simon Koroyardi (England U19) from Leicester's Academy have apparently signed for them.
Bath 10 Worboys I think is going to them also

TBH they might be prepping for a wave of released young English talent.
I think that's a good shout. I listened to a podcast with their Head of Recruitment Alex Shaw. He has a strong background in talent ID. I just looked at their list of backroom staff, I'd be surprised if they're not the only side in The Championship with a dedicated Head of Recruitment, let alone a recruitment analyst.

Hugo Keenan > Ireland 7s

Will miss the rest of the URC season and SA. Kind of cool but a massive loss for the SA tour.
Will be a great decision long term as less taxing in terms of collisions and he will be better recovered from injuries.
And that is before considering it a great opportunity.

Also from next season and may be linked to rumours of Leinster players going here, there and everywhere.
Provinces will now have to contribute 30% or so to Central Contracts.
It is said this will have an effect of €3-4m hit on Leinster budget but will be gradually addressed over the next 18 months.

Not sure this is fully the answer either.