• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your WL Team ???

I created a proper Jonah for cardiff, and when i came up against them i WL, it was back to J.Lamo, or whatever. Im pretty sure it dosent work. If anyone can prove me wrong and tell me how to do it ill be stoked.

Sounds like theres some excited kiwi kids! Only one more sleep! Im ecited for u, as i know how good this game is. I agree with AK, Jonahs has been dethroned.

Yup with you guys JLR has been dethroned for me as well but he will always R.I.P.

The longer you stick with this game the better it becomes and it has always been the other way round for me with rugger games since JLR.

Did you create the player after you started World League?

Because in FIFA and Rugby 05, you had to have created the player/assigned him the team before you started manager/World League.

Perhaps?

Fingers crossed.

No, i created a player assigned him to a team, saved the profile, made sure it was loaded, started a WL, and he was not there. I did the same thing for a regular comp, and he was there. So, it dosent look good.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Feb 22 2006, 11:50 AM
No, i created a player assigned him to a team, saved the profile, made sure it was loaded, started a WL, and he was not there. I did the same thing for a regular comp, and he was there. So, it dosent look good.
u should wait until he is interested in ur club

perhaps thats what stopping him from turning up
edit

oh wait i got ya now

he aint in the AI team, unlike the one in the regular comp

Well that's stupid.

You could use him on Rugby 2005, why not here?

Stupid HB.

Stupid Flanders.

its very stupid, I kinda hoped someone would prove me wrong.

Hey AK, in the lions tour when you play as the home nation, do you get to be the warm up teams aswell, like the S12 teams?

Originally posted by CeeJay@Feb 22 2006, 01:00 PM
its very stupid, I kinda hoped someone would prove me wrong.

Hey AK, in the lions tour when you play as the home nation, do you get to be the warm up teams aswell, like the S12 teams?
yes u can pick warm-up matches

i havent done them yet..............actually come to think of it...what a challenge trying to beat the lions with an S14 team............thats where this game will go once my trophy cabinet is full

Latest posts