• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your 1st game on Rugby 08

Gonna play as Japan against the ABs on the hardest setting and if they don't put at least 50 points on me in my first game of this "new version" I'm returning the piece of crap and demanding my money back.
Then I'll wait a few months for the bad memories to fade and buy a budget copy :( [/b]

don't you think thats a little harsh? you definitly make a good point though the ai better be better than it was in 06. B)

boks v allblacks on hardest

the worldcup final this year :D [/b]
i wouldn't bet on that south africa have to prove they can win away from home they lost to eng and ireland last year! ab's definitly should make the final but there's doubts even over the allblacks the last two semis were painful to watch. :wah:

when it eventually comes out on the 360 ill probaly go for Bristol V gloucester of course bristol will probaly have a worse rating then say worcester or something so will be fun :D

Samoa vs South Africa, Im gonna snap the whole SA back line with Brian Lima!!! Get the stretchers ready Booooyyyy!

i havnt decided yet, probably crusaders vs hurricanes at jade stadium or all blacks v australia at jade.

both on elite of course.

when it eventually comes out on the 360 ill probaly go for Bristol V gloucester of course bristol will probaly have a worse rating then say worcester or something so will be fun :D [/b]
what if it doesn't come out on 360 so far ea has said nothing about any 360 version. :blink:

I change my mind to Japan Vs All Blacks as it looks like they done f*** all with the AI

Mine will probably be Leinster versus some club team, maybe Munster. Or else France against Australia A which proved to be a very entertaining first game on 06.

when it eventually comes out on the 360 ill probaly go for Bristol V gloucester of course bristol will probaly have a worse rating then say worcester or something so will be fun :D [/b]
In that case, you'll be waiting a while....

Typicaly Ireland against England, Night, rain and a light wind. Then Munster against Leinster and New Zealand against Portugal/Namibia.

I have to play the 2003 QF again! this time Ireland will actualy play in the first half :)

Typicaly Ireland against England, Night, rain and a light wind. Then Munster against Leinster and New Zealand against Portugal/Namibia.

I have to play the 2003 QF again! this time Ireland will actualy play in the first half :) [/b]
nice to hear i'm not the only one with some bad memories to erase. B)

Yeah, I will get some use out of the classic match feature. Hopefully Ireland will not have to lose to the Wallabies by a point again either.

Yeah, I will get some use out of the classic match feature. Hopefully Ireland will not have to lose to the Wallabies by a point again either. [/b]
yeah i was wondering if they will let you change history. are you worried ireland won't make it out of their pool this year? B)

Changing history would be cool. Last minute of the six nations against france this year cost us a grandslam :%#%#:

I am nervous, what a draw! this should probably be in the pool d thread by the way :)

Changing history would be cool. Last minute of the six nations against france this year cost us a grandslam :%#%#:

I am nervous, what a draw! this should probably be in the pool d thread by the way :) [/b]

can i point out that if i posted it in the pool d thread you wouldn't have seen it i mean who cares if someone complians or shock horror has to scroll past our conversation(not getting angry at u just saying) along side the allblacks games i'm definitly excited about this pool i can't wait! B)

Scotland v England at Murrayfield - its always the first game i play on these games! (except i play at Wembley in the football - good to beat them on home turf)

Latest posts