• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

**** you Waratahs

Tomsey

Academy Player
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Rebels
**** me off year after year playing boring footy with so many talented players, not to mention their habbit of choking whenever there is the smallest amount of pressure. Toughish game tonight playing in Invagargil with a few injuries in the forwards but come on, its the ******* Highlanders! They have no excuse for loosing this one. I told my self if they lost I would go for the Rebels next year so here it is. **** YOU WARATAHS:mad:. GO REBELS!!!!!

its like i said before, when was the last time any aussie team has ever beaten a new zealand team in rainy weather? aussie teams can't win in rainy weather and nz teams always play well in rainy weather, esp with Cowans kicking game

Yeah, Highlanders did Hurricanes a huge favour. They plyed really well. If Hurricanes beat the Chiefs and then manage to beat the reds, they'll have an amazing comeback to the semi finals.

Yeah, Highlanders did Hurricanes a huge favour. They plyed really well. If Hurricanes beat the Chiefs and then manage to beat the reds, they'll have an amazing comeback to the semi finals.
That's wishful thinking mate. You've still got the Brumbies (6th) and Waratahs (5th) that can shut you out even if you do win the last two games. All the same it's another exciting scenario this year, with 5 teams competing for the last two semi final spots.

That's wishful thinking mate. You've still got the Brumbies (6th) and Waratahs (5th) that can shut you out even if you do win the last two games. All the same it's another exciting scenario this year, with 5 teams competing for the last two semi final spots.

We have the Reds and Tahs to play though so if we win both of those games then we should definitely be in the semis.

We have the Reds and Tahs to play though so if we win both of those games then we should definitely be in the semis.
Fair enough but you would then have to assume the Brumbies don't win their last two games or the Crusaders drop one, which they easily could I suppose.

seeing as the crusaders are playing the brumbies in the last round wally, i think it is pretty likely that at least one of those teams will drop a game in the next 2 weeks...

Tahs sneaked into contention for the semi's with substandard rugby, now they moaning about the bulls maybe resting some key players for the stormers clash. Well isn't it their fault they aren't assured of a home semi (vanity on their part thinking they can win with a bp against an improving hurricanes side)?
Go hurricanes this weekend!

Latest posts