xusky's Rugby Faces

X

xusky

superpatch.jpg

JP Pietersn v.2</span> *NEW*

jpface.jpg

DOWNLOAD(Filefront)
Assign to <span style="color:#FF0000">3264

These are some of the faces I have been working on, this my first go at this so I dont know if they are any good, let me know what ya think anyway. So far I've made, Isaia Toeava and Brendon Leonard. Thanks.

toeava01xe8.jpg

toeava02rw9.jpg

leonard01ig9.jpg

leonard02mk0.jpg

[/b]

Looking really really good Xusky!!!Its good to see that more people are begining to make faces for the game :cheers:

Looking foward to see more faces made by you ;)

Cheers
Ross

Brilliant!!! Are you taking requests?
[/b]

At the moment im still trying to get to grips with oedit. As you can tell I have just used exsisting models and replaced the textures of the faces so they are still a little off. But if you have a request, sure Ill give it a go.
Cheers.

good work mate!

can you do stephen donald?
[/b]

Do you have a decent picture of him front on, that way I can do a good texture for his face. Then Ill try find a good model to edit it too. At the moment I'm working on Tialata, but almost done.

Great work man! I will post a tutorial for making new faces. And there you will find a list of unused faces files to replace for new edited faces. Also a hair template for OEdit like the face template.

Cheers Uli that would help heaps. Its the Oedit im having real trouble with atm.
[/b]

That's the big deal with the faces, but your textures looks perfect. Have you any experience making faces for FIFA or another games?

<div class='quotemain'>
Cheers Uli that would help heaps. Its the Oedit im having real trouble with atm.
[/b]

That's the big deal with the faces, but your textures looks perfect. Have you any experience making faces for FIFA or another games?
[/b][/quote]

Na none what so ever, just saw what you were doing on here and thought Id give it ago. I work as a Graphic Designer in Sydney so I can use photoshop no worries. I have never used a 3d modeling program b4 so its all new to me.

is this good enough?

donaldmt5.jpg

[/b]
I found a better one of him on the Allbacks site so Ill give it a go, may take a little time though.

Great work! The texture seems to be perfect. Just work on the details with OEdit: eyes, ears, etc... If you make a good 3d model it will looks much better. And remember to see the original picture that you added to the texture to compare the OEdit model to the original picture.
Keep it up the good work :cheers:

Great work! The texture seems to be perfect. Just work on the details with OEdit: eyes, ears, etc... If you make a good 3d model it will looks much better. And remember to see the original picture that you added to the texture to compare the OEdit model to the original picture.
Keep it up the good work :cheers:
[/b]

I need real help with this even a place to start. I try move things around and it looks worse so im obviously doin something wrong. Ill wait for your tutorial to give it a real crack. At the moment ill continue making textures and matching them to the closest omodel.

Latest posts