• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Would you take Leigh Halfpenny?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Apr 22 2009, 06:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I agree, everyones always saying "oh, we can't do A because the Boks have B we need to match them at B". Stop trying to play them at their own game I say. Do it our way. We have a really Dynamic pack rather than a bulky one. And that''s how we win. Adn with the backs, we need a food distributor at 10 (O'Gara/Jones) and get it to a quick back three and run good lines through the centre! That's how we win!!!![/b]
Bob Geldof's Lions? Fer ****'s sake, people. Get off your arses and contribute!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Apr 21 2009, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Apr 22 2009, 06:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree, everyones always saying "oh, we can't do A because the Boks have B we need to match them at B". Stop trying to play them at their own game I say. Do it our way. We have a really Dynamic pack rather than a bulky one. And that''s how we win. Adn with the backs, we need a food distributor at 10 (O'Gara/Jones) and get it to a quick back three and run good lines through the centre! That's how we win!!!![/b]
Bob Geldof's Lions? Fer ****'s sake, people. Get off your arses and contribute!
[/b][/quote]

well like Live Aid Ireland are contributing proportionally more than the UK!

Latest posts