• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Which teams should I download from FanHub?

Cheesada

Academy Player
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Argentina
Yesterday, I bought and installed RC3.

I've been enjoying it thus far, but wanted to correct the competitions that are unnoficial/not updated.

Issue is that I've found several copies of the same team in fanhub (E.G.: Jaguares), and I'd like to hear which ones do you recommend to download, for example, for SuperRugby.

Search results are ordered by rating, the idea is that users rate the teams and players so this question gets answered, the top result is the best one. You can view the teams and players before downloading and rate without downloading also, so check them out and rate the Jaguares teams!

I can see your logic but to an extent I disagree, because a good few of the top/higher rated teams have loads of duplicates or the wrong players. Not sure if people know but you can vote on your own team and that boots it up the list quickly.

You can only vote once and then modify the rating, if you make a good team and 20 people vote on it, your own vote won't tilt the scales. If they have a lot of duplicates, remove them and upload it again, if users vote, eventually the system will favor the best teams.

I only really downloaded
NZ
South Africa
England
Fiji
Wales
Ireland
Samoa
France
Italy
Queensland Reds (Cause I couldn't be bothered fixing them)
And a few french teams.

pliz where did u find italy? i couldn't!
I only really downloaded
NZ
South Africa
England
Fiji
Wales
Ireland
Samoa
France
Italy
Queensland Reds (Cause I couldn't be bothered fixing them)
And a few french teams.

Latest posts