• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Which Quarter Final upset do you think is most likely to occur?

Which Quarter Final upset is most likely?

• Wales beat South Africa

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Argentina beat Ireland

Votes: 51 55.4%
  • France beat New Zealand

Votes: 16 17.4%
  • Scotland beat Australia

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess the big question mark left after these games is weather Scotland is really good or Australia is actually seriously overrated.

I think I'll be going with the latter.

It just further enforces in my mind the game in Sydney this year was a direct result of Barnes reffing the game. As I also believe SA were hard done by against Wales due to his breakdown interpretation.

I guess the big question mark left after these games is weather Scotland is really good or Australia is actually seriously overrated.

It just further enforces in my mind the game in Sydney this year was a direct result of Barnes reffing the game. As I also believe SA were hard done by against Wales due to his breakdown interpretation.

Blimey a Kiwi going on about Barnes! Not heard that for a long time!!

I think the truth is probably in the middle of this, it's not one or the other.

The Wallabies have been improving since cheika took over. The all blacks faced Australia's best side in Sydney and were beaten fair and square in the end. You can't blame Barnes for that.

Scotland are a talented side who are well coached and they played well and with spirit. Wallabies look like they took a step backwards In their general execution and urgency. I think they were showing some tiredness after the big pool A games. They might have been a bit arrogant and underestimated Scotland too. They definitely didn't bring their A game and they will have to find a way to do this next week or they won't beat the pumas who were amazing. Wallabies are very lucky to get such a massive wake up call and still be in the tournament. We must have pocock back. Will be interested to see how Scotland go in the next 6N.

I'm never,ever,ever,having a wager on big games again.Here were my selections:
Wales to win1-5pts,Ireland to win10-15pts,Aus to win 20-25pts,AB's to win 6-10pts.
Just shows what I know!!

Latest posts