• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Movie Thread

MV5BMTkzNDIxNzE5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODMxMTExNTE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg

I don't like war films at all, but this is a good film and quite an eye opener.

The new Star Wars was actually fairly fun if you don't think about it too much. Most of the plot didn't make much sense and the ending was pretty terrible but it wasn't as miserable an experience for me as the Last Jedi for sure. I'd say it's probably more enjoyable if you're not a massive star Wars fan, which I'm not.

Moana

Liked it - think the hype dampened it a bit (expected too much) but an enjoyable film non-the-less
I spent so much effort into not watching Moana due to the hype and being annoyed by people liking it. Ended up really enjoying it, such a sucker for good musicals.

Moana

Liked it - think the hype dampened it a bit (expected too much) but an enjoyable film non-the-less
Maybe my favourite Disney movie (excluding Marvel)... those songs were in my head for months after watching it.

MV5BYjYyODExMDctZjgwYy00ZjQwLWI4OWYtOGFlYjA4ZjEzNmY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,678,1000_AL_.jpg

Brilliant film. The editing is out of this world.

As "entertaining" as it is unfortunately the biggest piece of "fiction" produced by Oliver Stone. The "editing" of course being first class to produce it.

John Wick 3 and the sheer ridiculousness of it is so enjoyable.

11 Oscar nominations for Joker. Don't think it'll win best picture, that looks like it'll go to 1917, which still want to see. But Joaquin will be mighty ****** off if he doesn't nab the best actor award.

It's a shame because I think Adam Driver really deserves it for Marriage Story for a far less showy performance.

Gerwig completely snubbed though and her editor deserved some recognition as well.

Knives Out also massively overlooked but has been all awards season.

Latest posts