• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wellington Lions vs Tasman Makos

J

jawmalawm24

Went to the game last night and I was crapping myself for a good 60min of it. The Tasman Makos showed some awesome defence and offense and I think they came up to Wellington genuinely thinking they could take the shield off us. It wasn't until Hosea Gear crossed over my mind was put at ease and than when Jeremy Thrush scored I was alot happier.

Can't wait til the quarter finals but I really hope Wellington don't put a performance on like that ever again because to be honest it bored the crap out of me having to wait 60min for the 1st try of the game and I waited til the 85th min just so as i could walk back to the car and it was ******* down with rain.

That flippin ref was a shocker we crossed over twice in overtime and he gave it to Tasman both times for no reason and than lets them score the finishing try, what an egg. Too bad about Victor Vito going off injured too but to be honest Thomas the tank engines better and has alot more go forward.

Anywayz Jamie Joseph for President and Hosea Gear for Vice President.
GO THE WELLINGTON LIONS!!!!

Tasman probably would have won the game if the ref hadn't given a penalty to a free kick offence, which easily could have gone the other way. Sending off the Tasman player was absolutely ridiculous and the pressure went to the ref's head.

Unfortunately it's yet another mediocre performance by a referee.

Latest posts