• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wellington Lions for the championship

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Flux @ Oct 16 2008, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Oct 16 2008, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds like Spratty has done his reputation no harm whatsoever. Excellent news. We could do with a centre for Saturday!!!!! :p[/b]

I wish him all the best, and he's welcome back any time.
[/b][/quote]I 2nd that Spratt was really good and I thought he would easily get a contract in the Super14 too bad he has to go back up north I'm sure the Naki would gladly take him back next season.

Just seen the lineup for the Lions I think it's probably the strongest team we've put out on the field this season and I'm rapt that Conrad and Lilo are on the bench because they're sure to make an impact when they get out on the field. With Nonu on the right wing it'll make it alot easier because he keeps stuffing things up when he plays in the centres and thou he hasn't got Habana type speed he more than makes up for it with his power and determination.

I think Hosea Gear might be starting winger for the All Blacks if he keeps up this sort of form he's just immense this season and 2 trys for the night taking his season tally to 14 trys beating the record held by former Wellington Lions player Bernie Fraser. What a game it was too bad about Thomas Waldrom putting a bit of a headbutt on Jimmy Cowan it's not like Waldrom to react and do something stupid like that but there was no need for Cowan to punch back like that. Well all I gota say is all is well and the Lions just keep doing it and I'm happy as hell.

GO THE LIONS!!!! can't wait to meet the bay next weekend ;)

Bloody slept through it didn't I? Really wanted to watch it as well. Looking for a replay on Sky now!!

well I missed it, as they don't show live tv on airliners. Still I have tickets to the final now, so I've made up for it there.

I'll have to change my location flag on my profile though.

Latest posts