• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC 2024/2025 - Round 2

Munster: Mike Haley; Calvin Nash, Shane Daly, Tom Farrell, Thaakir Abrahams; Tony Butler, Craig Casey; Josh Wycherley, Diarmuid Barron (c), Oli Jager; Jean Kleyn, Fineen Wycherley; Ruadhán Quinn, John Hodnett, Gavin Coombes.

Replacements: Niall Scannell, Jeremy Loughman, John Ryan, Jack Daly, Jack O'Donoghue, Conor Murray, Bryan Fitzgerald, Shay McCarthy.

Very strong side for a trip to Zebre. Should put up a decent score. Hope Abrahams is let stretch his legs, he got very little ball last week, but I was happy with how bravely he defended given its his biggest weakness. Quinn being given another shot after a poor enough game last week. Good moment for Bryan Fitzgerald to get his competitive debut at 25. I know nothing about him besides being a good AIL player. People were quite complimentary of Butler last week, but to be honest I thought he was quite poor.

Zebre:
1727444635757.png

Looking forward to the URC starting even if we are missing our Bokke and a few still injured. We need to get the early points we missed last season.

Bokke have ruined both of our first choice 10s though. I'm finding I am begrudging our players playing test rugby just a tad.

Attachments

• DHL-Stormers-squad-vs-Ospreys-.jpg
    DHL-Stormers-squad-vs-Ospreys-.jpg
    843.7 KB · Views: 2
The goys playing quite poorly here. Dragons should probably be ahead. I've no doubt Leinster will grind them out of the game, but they've been sloppy as hell so far

The goys playing quite poorly here. Dragons should probably be ahead. I've no doubt Leinster will grind them out of the game, but they've been sloppy as hell so far
Yeah, Leinster have been (by their standards) surprisingly poor and the Dragons have certainly held their own.

Latest posts