• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC 2022/2023 Round 18

Now looking like Munster might not be getting a BP if this game isn't changing shape. I think I should retire from predictions.

Just got to the airport to fly back to London and the poor Leinster team are on my flight. That's pretty rough wrapping up a game and then taking the flight 3-4 hours later.

Jaysus we should have won that one. Great fight back, but we left one behind majorly there. White line fever from Coombes.

Not saying he was particularly poor for us or had an effect on the outcome, but Jesus Adamson is bad at his job

Just got to the airport to fly back to London and the poor Leinster team are on my flight. That's pretty rough wrapping up a game and then taking the flight 3-4 hours later.
Don't point and laugh, they're only kids!

Didn't see the game and won't be looking it up. A step too far for those kids to be fair. Hopefully toughens them up in the long run.

Turns out it's not so strange. Zebre are here too. Spotted some of their players in the airport spa while walking by.

Don't point and laugh, they're only kids!

Didn't see the game and won't be looking it up. A step too far for those kids to be fair. Hopefully toughens them up in the long run.

I take it the team that took the field was not the team named as such on the BBC?

Leinster: O'Brien; Larmour, Ringrose, Henshaw, O'Loughlin; Byrne, Gibson-Park; Porter, Sheehan, Furlong; McCarthy, Ryan (capt); Doris, van der Flier, Conan

**** me, just looked on the URC match centre - I can confirm that Peter Lockhart is fecking clueless!

Screenshot 2023-04-22 195435.png

I take it the team that took the field was not the team named as such on the BBC?

Leinster: O'Brien; Larmour, Ringrose, Henshaw, O'Loughlin; Byrne, Gibson-Park; Porter, Sheehan, Furlong; McCarthy, Ryan (capt); Doris, van der Flier, Conan

**** me, just looked on the URC match centre - I can confirm that Peter Lockhart is fecking clueless!

View attachment 16618
Rory O'Loghlin would have done well to make it, contracted to Exeter since last year as he is. Jaysus that's some journalism

Confirmation that the BBC is using ChatGPT for their journalism?
Saw on twitter someone saying ChatGPTs data models are something like 2 years out of date - I just asked it to generate a sale sharks match day 23 and it adds up, it named a number of players not at the club anymore

I watched both Judgement Day matches. As a West Wales fan, congrats to both East Wales teams. I would say that, as a spectacle, Dragons-Scarlets was the more interesting and enjoyable of the two matches. Cardiff-Ospreys took a long time to get going.

Latest posts