• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

update schedule of Six Nations for Rugby08

S

soto14

could someone update the schedule of Six Nations in Rugby08 to this season's schedule?

Yup I've already done it and it will be released with my next roster, I did the Super 14 aswell

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Jan 27 2009, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
... may release the updated schedule before the time...[/b]

since the Six Nations will start in one and half weeks - this would be very appreciated (@ least from my side) ;)
or is there a way that i can do it myself?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nuBolt @ Jan 28 2009, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Jan 27 2009, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

since the Six Nations will start in one and half weeks - this would be very appreciated (@ least from my side) ;)
[/b][/quote]

Will release it and the Super14 one this weekend some time...

Cheers
Ross

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Jan 28 2009, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nuBolt @ Jan 28 2009, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Jan 27 2009, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Will release it and the Super14 one this weekend some time...

Cheers
Ross
[/b][/quote]

any progress? ;)

Oh **** I totally forgot about this sorry nuBolt.

I will upload it as soon as I get home, at work currently

@ Intercept King JdV: that's great! thanks a lot! :cheers:

@ Fa'atau82: unfortunately i cant use the MUP09 for my Six Nations since the homejersey from wales is corrupt (black backside?). but maybe i could download only a wales jersey to overwrite it? - dont know.
but i like your MUP09 mode very much and had a great time so far with it! :bravo:

Faatau says: It's nothing to worry about. It is a beta version, i released something unfinished for test purposes. It's all fixed up now. You won't even recognise the game after what i did to it.. in a good way of course.

Faatau says: It's nothing to worry about. It is a beta version, i released something unfinished for test purposes. It's all fixed up now. You won't even recognise the game after what i did to it.. in a good way of course.[/b]
[/quote]
Do you have a date of release already, Faatau?

Latest posts