• Poll closed .

iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
i agree with Mr Fish with the a TRF World XV so i'll do the wingers now i dont get what he meant by round 1 but with the wingers round 1 will the the number 11. and round 2 will be the 14 now after my thread i have an idea on which winger should be it even though i might get the numbering wrong but i'll give it a shot.

Not that it matters, because the best winger in the world isn't French, but putting Médard as the choice for France is just really bad Scotty. I'm not gonna bitcch about it coz you're a cool guy, but Médard the fullback isn't exactly the paradigm of the current French winger. You could've at least put Huget... About that: I reiterate, in a year or two, WATCH OUT for Sofiane Guitoune rugby world...SAVEA for me. Brutal, strong, fast...just, I'd like to have a Savea, very much, yes please. Thank you.

Funny that. The Savea's of rugby don't scare me as a Bok fan and as such I rate them lower than they probably should be.Thing is we can handle brutal, it's the tricksy backline players I fear. Someon elike JOC or Cory Jane are who I hate to see in the opposition line up.

Not that it matters, because the best winger in the world isn't French, but putting Médard as the choice for France is just really bad Scotty. I'm not gonna bitcch about it coz you're a cool guy, but Médard the fullback isn't exactly the paradigm of the current French winger. You could've at least put Huget... About that: I reiterate, in a year or two, WATCH OUT for Sofiane Guitoune rugby world...SAVEA for me. Brutal, strong, fast...just, I'd like to have a Savea, very much, yes please. Thank you.
i only put medard in there because he's a 11, huget is a 14 but yeah i couldn't think off another 11

Round two would be a second poll with only the top two candidates as options (at the moment, North and Savea). That ensures that people who vote for other players get to change their vote once their player has left the poll. North is currently ahead of Savea, but maybe the guys who voted for Habana think Savea is better than North, so it would swing the vote.

i only put medard in there because he's a 11, huget is a 14 but yeah i couldn't think off another 11
Fall and Malzieu are better wingers than him

Also how the hell is North above SAVEA !!!!!!

They are both good wings, but I feel North is busier. He is required to do a bit more in the Welsh backline, while Savea is free to remain out wide while Nonu and Smith do the work. North is developing into a very fine outside back, I wish he had a coach to help him polish his skills off. Can't believe North is actually just under two years younger than Savea!

@Darwin, honestly, I'd say we have twice as many active kiwis, with S15 being the main competition this time of year. Much of our Welsh contingent has been quiet this year.

Top Try Scorers:
Super Rugby - Doug Howlett - 59
Pro 12 - Tommy Bowe - 50
Aviva Premiership - Mark Cueto - 86

They are both good wings, but I feel North is busier. He is required to do a bit more in the Welsh backline, while Savea is free to remain out wide while Nonu and Smith do the work. North is developing into a very fine outside back, I wish he had a coach to help him polish his skills off. Can't believe North is actually just under two years younger than Savea!

@Darwin, honestly, I'd say we have twice as many active kiwis, with S15 being the main competition this time of year. Much of our Welsh contingent has been quiet this year.

Ah, that explains why it has been so pleasant around here lately ;)

we think alike. Benjamin Fall is criminally underrated, and Malzieu has his share of recognition but not enough still. And North is probably 2nd best, 3rd best in the world but can't beat Savea, c'mon. Agreed.

Ah, that explains why it has been so pleasant around here lately
wink.gif

mmm it's true. And the English have been pacific lately too...:p

Whatever happened to that clinically insane poster who was an absolute rugby junkie...emmm mm....mental goose or....smt like that...

Last edited:
Voted for Savea, this wouldn't have been the case a few years ago but he worked on his game hard and it really shows.

Working with Cory Jane has paid off for his defense and high ball rugby, he has developed into a world class all round winger. His ability to make attack out of nothing is awesome.

Tight between North and Savea I went for North because I feel he has a slightly better all round game.

It's amazing that a player of Habana's quality only has 3 votes !!!! I wonder who will win this as North and Savea could probably just be on 11 and 14 with folau at full back what a back three that would be !

Latest posts