Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TRF Mr Fish

Your Piscine Overlord
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
Because I stuffed up the poll, then no one followed my instructions, I'm redoing the poll now.

Vote for your top two wings (you have unlimited votes!).

Damn, Savea+North would do so much damage on a good team.....wheewwwwwww...

imagine the top back 3 - Savea, North, Folau omg that would be a team and a half

imagine the top back 3 - Savea, North, Folau omg that would be a team and a half

Dreamy. They probably wouldn't need forwards. Just put a good fly-half there and they're good to go.

The size isn't everything
Ben Smith! :rock:

I'd have an in form Tommy Bowe at 14 with Savea on the left, currently though Ben Smith 14.
Bowe never seems to get the recognition he deserves. He is Big, Powerful, Great In The Air and solid in defence, yet whenever you see people talk about wingers he never gets mentioned ! But players like Huget and Aplon get considered when really they haven't done nearly as much as Bowe has internationally.

Bowe never seems to get the recognition he deserves. He is Big, Powerful, Great In The Air and solid in defence, yet whenever you see people talk about wingers he never gets mentioned ! But players like Huget and Aplon get considered when really they haven't done nearly as much as Bowe has internationally.

When did Tommy Bowe last play internationally? Has he played much at all in the last year?

When did Tommy Bowe last play internationally? Has he played much at all in the last year?
i think bowe is dropped to bring in younger wingers into the ireland squad but im not too sure about that

Dreamy. They probably wouldn't need forwards. Just put a good fly-half there and they're good to go.
maybe a scrum-half too the dream backs omg. 9. Aaron Smith 10. Dan Carter 11. North 12. Fofana 13. Tuilagi 14. Savea 15. Folau. oh damn i did not realise what i just made

well, we'll see about what TRF decides for that no.9 jersey soon...I have a feeling it won't be A. Smith.

for me i dont know who will win either but i think aaron smith but i have a feeling danny care will get it after his superb form in the six nation

Injured for most international windows this season unfortunately.
oh i was wrong mm should have left it for the masters ;) btw so close to be the first scottish post to achieve 1,000 posts on the TRF looking forward to my 1,000 post only 10 away :D

Against New Zealand on 24/11/13.

oh shht he started even that game...wouldn't have bet money on that. Damn, he must've been invisible that game, or perhaps everybody was so focused on the action and what was unfolding nobody saw his work.

oh shht he started even that game...wouldn't have bet money on that. Damn, he must've been invisible that game, or perhaps everybody was so focused on the action and what was unfolding nobody saw his work.

Wasn't at his best that Autumn Series still made some pretty valuable contributions including a vital defensive read at one stage.

Latest posts