• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[TRF World XV] The Gob****e XV

How has nobody mentioned Ashton?

He's dirty, nothing to do with his style of play though!

8. Heaslip
10. Farrell
11. JP Pietersen
14. Liam Williams
15. Mike Brown

Que BG8 to Jamies defense.

We all dream of a team of Liam Williams...

My stab at it -

Joe Marler
Dylan Hartley
Jannie du Plessis
Bakkies Botha
Jamie Cudmore
Calum Clark
-
Chris Hala'fuia

Mike Phillips
Owen Farrell
Liam Williams
EFS
Sonny Bill Williams
Zac Guildford
Delon Armitage

so who's our hooker for the thread ? (has to be current) can't think of ANYONE...

was thinking about that 'big baby' lookin dude...thought maybe I was missing someone super obvious. Really can't think of anybody else...man, hookers are alright, aren't they ?

What about Francois Steyn? Always seems to be wearing a sourpuss.

15. Austin Healey
14. Austin Healey
13. Austin Healey
12. Austin Healey
11. Austin Healey
10. Austin Healey
9. Austin Healey
1. Austin Healey
2. Austin Healey
3. Austin Healey
4. Austin Healey
5. Austin Healey
6. Austin Healey
7. Austin Healey
8. Austin Healey

I know he's humble. Never said anything about that....But he's a louder mouth and dirtier guy than I expected for a long time.
And btw you sort of defeat the purpose of quoting him there: "in stats, maybe" shows how he's playing false humility and is more lucid and conscious that he's a Welsh great than the interviewer there !
But you'll see him pad an opposing scrummager on the back, on the head every once in a while. You'll see him make vexed facial expressions and yap a bit to the opposing front row. You do see him do dirty things, and again, get me a better TH for this thread, I'm not nearly categorical about this, just thought of someone who does indeed get nasty at times.
This is starting to look like I'm hanging on hard to him. Just a proposition. Come on people, solutions.
I've seen Adam pat opposition players on the back as they're sin binned and he'll pull faces, but it strikes me as in good humour and nowhere near a XV made for Austin Healey.

Armitage, Mike Brown, Sanjay, even Izzy Dagg's known to shout and scream given the chance. There's a lot of competition for the fullback slot.

I think we're being hard on Cudmore. He skips the talking and just goes straight in with his fists. Nathan Hines is a particularly pleasant gob****e. He's always got something to say to the opposition, but I doubt it's ever that nasty.

this is silly it should be pretty much the england squad apart from Danny Care and i think Ben Youngs should be the scrum half

Just wanted to stop by and check that Donnocha Ryan is in here? Maybe he's not a Gob****e actually he's just a plain angry *******!

Latest posts