Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TRF Mr Fish

Your Piscine Overlord
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
A simple decider between the top voted, and the top requested...

I'm going for the large overgrown Leprechaun. And I think it's unfair Mtawarira isn't there.

Typical biased NHers, way to go, Fush.

Haha I didn't think Franks was good enough to be considered top in the world, and we can exclude the Australians without really thinking about them too much. That leaves... Mtawawira? I think he's pretty good, but I also don't think he's top in the world. I haven't watched the scrums much in the Six Nations, but given the SH hasn't got anyone amazing going for them at the moment I couldn't see any reason to not have the poll between these two props.

haha funny how people were moaning at me for not putting Corbisiero in the poll as you's claim he was no.1 loosehead prop when healy is still the leading prop lol

I think the Beast needs to be in there as a 3rd option purely on the basis that the SH vote has been split between him, Woodcock, Ayerza and he has been voted top of those three IE no SH option in the final round is ludicrous I tell you especially because Mtawarira is a monster in the scrum and that is a prop's core duty! Not too shabby in the loose either.

Tough to pick Corbisiero; haven't seen enough of him this season under the new scrum engagement sequence. He was awesome with the 'hit'.

Tough to pick Corbisiero; haven't seen enough of him this season under the new scrum engagement sequence. He was awesome with the 'hit'.

as were many ! I do think he'll still do fine considering those new laws seem to favor bigger, longer bodies. And he is a TH proportioned LH, so I'm sure he'll do alright.

Corbisiero has been very impressive when he has played but he has spent too long injured for me to vote for him so I go for Healy. If Corbs can stay playing without an injury for any length of time though, I think he will be one of the best.

Latest posts