Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TRF Mr Fish

Your Piscine Overlord
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
This is the decider, between the top two from the previous poll.

alright 4-0 Fofana, let's just end it here.......:rolleyes:

this is better thanks :) i think wesley fofana is the clear winner here

Put this out of it's misery, De Villiers is clearly going to win

Fofana :buba:

ahh...beat me to it. Was waiting to use this for a really really French comment...never came.
It's funny how France is going to end up with THE best or second, third best on virtually every thread and we're still a shhitty side !! :lol:

yep of course its why fofana is 15 votes up ;)

Mother Nature has blessed you with honesty and wholesomeness, but also with a Herculean impermeability to sarcasm of any degree.
But Fofana has won. Let us rejoice. Yay.

ahh...beat me to it. Was waiting to use this for a really really French comment...never came.
It's funny how France is going to end up with THE best or second, third best on virtually every thread and we're still a shhitty side !! :lol:

what other positions have France come top 3 in then?

i want to give a mention to matt scott who is back to form i against the dragons yesterday i would like to give him a mention into this definitely the best centre in scotland and im sure he can be world class one day he definitely has the potential too

i want to give a mention to matt scott who is back to form i against the dragons yesterday i would like to give him a mention into this definitely the best centre in scotland and im sure he can be world class one day he definitely has the potential too

Matt Scott is possibly the most underrated back in Europe. He should have been on the Lions tour last year.

Matt Scott is possibly the most underrated back in Europe. He should have been on the Lions tour last year.
Very good centre but don't think he is better than Roberts, Twelvetrees or D'Arcy but he might be in a few years. Sgarbi is very underrated in my opinion.

Very good centre but don't think he is better than Roberts, Twelvetrees or D'Arcy but he might be in a few years. Sgarbi is very underrated in my opinion.

He's far better than Barritt and until this Six Nations he was better than Twelvetrees. I agree on Sgarbi, he's better than people give him credit for, though I do want to see Italy go with a Masi/Campangaro centre combination.

He's far better than Barritt and until this Six Nations he was better than Twelvetrees. I agree on Sgarbi, he's better than people give him credit for, though I do want to see Italy go with a Masi/Campangaro centre combination.
Barritt is a different type of centre, he tackles everything and is the defensive organiser, Twelvetrees is a bit overrated IMO and Eastmond should be 12 for England, even so Scott is still not as good as him. I do like him but he isn't quite there yet like a few Scottish players- Scott, Grant, Barclay, Laidlaw, Visser are all underrated IMO but will never look good because the rest of the squad is under performing or not at intl' standard

Latest posts