• Poll closed .

iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
well thats all the backs been selected so time for the forwards i'd thought i'd start with the hookers

why is it that any votes for the TRF World XV there is always a mention of Cueto ?

im not sure if i should have added Leonardo Ghiraldini on the list

There can only be one here and that is the Bismark.............after all his namesake took ages to sink!!:lol:

Sorry for being pedantic but the third one is Dane Coles. For a second I was wondering what Dan Cole was doing on the poll.

Sorry for being pedantic but the third one is Dane Coles. For a second I was wondering what Dan Cole was doing on the poll.
i messed it up again omg thanks for saying but omg god damn it can someone correct it please

Bismarck du Plessis with Adriaan Strauss on the bench and Schalk Brits in the extended squad. Why can't SA have the same quality in depth at 10 though!?!

Glad Adriaan Strauss is in this list; he's massively underrated due to the simple fact that he's not South Africa's first choice hooker. He's powerful a la Richard Hibbard and hugely strong over the ball a la Rory Best. Add that to being pretty steady in all set-piece aspects and he can count himself unlucky to be playing at a time when Bismarck is also around!

Also, Schalk Brits has been unlucky here!

Bismarck may as well be the only answer. Best was looking very good when I last saw him, but his form wasn't long-lived enough. Hibbard was a contender for a while, but fell off during the Six Nations.

Bismarck may as well be the only answer. Best was looking very good when I last saw him, but his form wasn't long-lived enough. Hibbard was a contender for a while, but fell off during the Six Nations.

Honestly wondering why? He's been good all season, he went very badly in the 2012/13 season but before and since then and before he's set himself high standards.

Btw I did vote for Bismark and do somewhat agree that he may as well be the only option he was always going to have by far the most votes.

Nice to see this poll has plenty of varied opinions. The second round will be very interesting to see the final result.

because this thread has the word "hooker" in the ***le, and it appears in the url, it's blocked here in Doha.... had to go through an online proxy server to post this shhitty comment and read the crap on here :D mmm...Szar does belong in the discussion, and I don't mean to be imposing but Benjamin Kayser is definitely part of the discussion too. If Mealamu or Tom Youngs get mentions, then for sure the Kayser's part of the party.

Latest posts