• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[TRF World XV] Halfback

Stupid forum, timed out after I'd added the poll and it posted the thread without the poll!!

Before I post the poll in another thread, I'll just throw down who I'm currently planning on including: Genia, Smith, du Preez, Pienaar, Murray and Care. Realistically I think it's between the first three, but if anyone thinks otherwise then speak now or forever hold your peace!

Stupid forum, timed out after I'd added the poll and it posted the thread without the poll!!

Before I post the poll in another thread, I'll just throw down who I'm currently planning on including: Genia, Smith, du Preez, Pienaar, Murray and Care. Realistically I think it's between the first three, but if anyone thinks otherwise then speak now or forever hold your peace!

Parra has to be in there. What about Phillips?

not sure why you'd include Pienaar and not those two.

please don't take this offensively Fish, but could you at least go through the trouble of translating those position names for the rest of us ? For me a halfback is 9 and 10. A halfback pairing is scrumhalf + flyhalf.
So we're talking scrumhalves, no.9's, from the looks of it.
Let's wait for the poll...and please do include Rory Kockott.

Oh yeah Philips...to think I picked him in my World XV some months ago...yikes, looking at him now !!...:rolleyes:

Latest posts