• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Semi Finals

I didn't see the game (I wouldn't have seen it even if ST had been playing!) but I'm not surprised at the result.
I am, however, very pleased that the mercenaries of RCT didn't win it!

As there are 3 or 4 posters its too thin on the ground to be bothered to be honest and then we will here the old Toulon too much money etc etc coming from Blighty gets boring!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah Gaston it's healthy debate my friend. We could have it over a glass of the finest red in the Sunny South of France as well.

Well hopefully it'll be for a good game we will make a good weekend of it. Was reading up on your club today. A lot of change happening over the summer it seems. Will ye be hopeful of being back playing rugby in June

the players are back for the 30 june and we have the first 3 weeks all physical and a high altitude training camp in Tignes for a week, playing bonding and all that buddy buddy stuff and no playing rugby, then we will play 2/3 pre season games before the start of the season which is scheduled around 15, or 22 August and then its up and away for another season and the World Cup. I will have my work cut out this season as we have signed all these Saffas and southern hemp players who probably dont speak to much french, even got my nearest and dearest to help with after match translation for the media interviews. We have our AGM 15/16 July where everything is laid out and how the club will function behind the scenes, there will be changes with the new coaches starting a new season together and they will want to run it their way but that usually does not effect me to much. but its always exciting as the anticipation on how, who, and when, never works out on the pre written paper!!! Plus the integration of all the new players is often very interesting so i could be a very busy guy for the 1st couple of months till the dust settles. Shame we will not be getting Munster or Leinster in the Champions Cup as we forgot to qualify, Guiness 1st XV in the Challenge could be a good pool to be in!!!!! starting a couple of projects for the new season with the President all about integration of Players, wives, and their kids could be very interesting.

Last edited:
The Top 14 supporters gave up when their teams got knocked out....unlike a certain Pro 2 supporter who managed it all the way to the final of that division!!!
I loved seeing that USAP shirt there. :)

Good luck to USAP fellas! Not sure wether we will be there and, if we are, competitive so cannot argue!!

Good luck to USAP fellas! Not sure wether we will be there and, if we are, competitive so cannot argue!!

Hmmm. I'd like to think that BO will be promoted, but somehow I don't think it's going to be next year.
The competition, as always, is going to be tough with Stade montois, Albi, LOU and USAP among the strong challengers.

You read it first here, folks!
USAP will be promoted next year!

you may or not realise just yet but its an awful lot easier to get relegated than promoted back into the elite TOP 14, and with ASAP's financial problems it will not be easy plus they have had behind the scenes problems for more than just one season, but good luck all the same you will need it.

Latest posts