• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 day 18

gaston le gaff

First XV
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Montpellier
This weeks fixtures and another weekend where there are 6 Nations games, so some teams will have an advantage and others not, the same applies next weekend for the Day 13 fixtures (games postponed because of the Paris terrorist attacks on Jan 9th) at least everyone will be on the same no. of games played as Toulon and Bordeaux have already played their postponed fixture, and have a one game more situation in the Championship.

Du 11 au 13 Mars 2016 [TABLE="class: classic-table matchs-table hr-link-table"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: sorting-desc"] Date[/TH]
[TH="class: text-right, colspan: 2"]Domicile[/TH]
[TH="class: text-center, colspan: 3"]Score[/TH]
[TH="colspan: 2"]Extérieur[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: before"]
[TD="class: cell-date"] 11/03[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] ST
13[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-logo-a"]
s.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-before-score"][/TD]
[TD="class: cell-score"] 20h45 [/TD]
[TD="class: cell-after-score"][/TD]
[TD="class: cell-logo-b"]
Club-Rugby-Union-bordeaux-Belges_0.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] UBB
13[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-date"] 12/03[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] SFP
[/TD]
LogParis-d1b84_0.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-score"] 14h30[/TD]
logo_racing92_2015.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] R92
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] ASM
[/TD]
Club-Rugby-Clermont-auvergne-ASM.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-score"] 18h30[/TD]
Club-Rugby-Brive-Correze-limousin.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] CABCL
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] ASR
[/TD]
Club-Rugby-Atlantique-stade-rochelais-la-rochelle_0.png
[/TD]
rugby-club-section-paloise-bearn-pyrenees.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] SP
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] CO
[/TD]
Club-Rugby-castres-olympique.png
[/TD]
rugby-club-sporting-union-agen-lot-et-garonne.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] SUA
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] RCT
[/TD]
logo_toulon_rct_2015_2016_3_etoiles_hd.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-score"] 20h45[/TD]
Club-rugby-FC-grenoble-rugby.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] FCG
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-date"] 13/03[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] USO[/TD]
Club-Rugby-Oyonnax.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-score"] 12h00[/TD]
Club-rugby-montpellier-herault.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] MHR[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Last edited:
Gastons predicktions for this weekend look reasonably simple, that is until he is wrong!!!!!!! Toulouse, Toulon, Clermont, La Rochelle, Castres all home wins, away wins for Racing and of course Montpellier who are slowly gaining form and confidence and with the synthetic pitch at Oyannax it's going to help Montpellier more than the home team.

With Toulouse's scratchy form, I think UBB will prove more than a handful and sadly, I expect them to win.
Otherwise, gaston's predictions sound good to me.

After watching the game i thought Bordeaux were a little unlucky and Toulouse have to find someone who can kick Doussain again misses another penalty in front of the sticks!!!!!!!!! Draws are a little difficult to predicked and this season we have had our fair share. What is funny is Montpellier keep getting banged for their SH players, and last night the 2 starting front rows were all non french,plus the rest scattered around the rest of the positions. we are not the only team!!!!!!!!
Not a bad game to watch but with Toulouses recent form the spectators were definetly staying at home. A very good result for us if we win at Oyonnax on Sunday.

After watching the game i thought Bordeaux were a little unlucky and Toulouse have to find someone who can kick Doussain again misses another penalty in front of the sticks!!!!!!!!! Draws are a little difficult to predicked and this season we have had our fair share. What is funny is Montpellier keep getting banged for their SH players, and last night the 2 starting front rows were all non french,plus the rest scattered around the rest of the positions. we are not the only team!!!!!!!!
Not a bad game to watch but with Toulouses recent form the spectators were definetly staying at home. A very good result for us if we win at Oyonnax on Sunday.

yeah right. Never mind the fact we were missing 6 internationals still Bordeaux couldn't take the win even with Doussain missing a sitter. Even with a bit of help from the ref and a Toulouse side shorn of 6 its best players. Ces bordelais sont des grosses tanches.

The only thing that mattters is Montpellier take Toulouse's 5th place and could go even further ahead next week. South Africans can't play for France.!!!!!!!!

The only thing that mattters is Montpellier take Toulouse's 5th place and could go even further ahead next week. South Africans can't play for France.!!!!!!!!

You haven't earned that 5th place. It's all thanks to les doublons.

You haven't earned that 5th place. It's all thanks to les doublons.

earned it or not, its ours for the moment and we have 5 away vitories to our credit, we had players missing yesterday OYONNAX TO MY UNDERSTANDING DID NOT!!!! buy Suf Aff then you can stop whinging about Doublons and all the younger players you are bringing on. Toulouse have always signed the best young players common knowledge, when they are selected who's to blame!!!!!!!

earned it or not, its ours for the moment and we have 5 away vitories to our credit, we had players missing yesterday OYONNAX TO MY UNDERSTANDING DID NOT!!!! buy Suf Aff then you can stop whinging about Doublons and all the younger players you are bringing on. Toulouse have always signed the best young players common knowledge, when they are selected who's to blame!!!!!!!

You know all about whinging in Montpellier. Jake White has turned into a right little whinge. He's been all over the media about T14 refs blabla

The Ligue doesn't take too kindly to a blow-in criticizing refs in the media. If he wants to make a point, there's other ways than hiding behind an interpreter and mouthing off to the press.

The refs here have a particular way of reffing - better get used to it and work with them than think one knows best. All he's done is attract more negative publicity to his club that doesn't need it atm.

Not very smart.

You know all about whinging in Montpellier. Jake White has turned into a right little whinge. He's been all over the media about T14 refs blabla

The Ligue doesn't take too kindly to a blow-in criticizing refs in the media. If he wants to make a point, there's other ways than hiding behind an interpreter and mouthing off to the press.

The refs here have a particular way of reffing - better get used to it and work with them than think one knows best. All he's done is attract more negative publicity to his club that doesn't need it atm.

Not very smart.

Whinging about refs,........ firstly i was present and it was about Cardona not answering the questions he asked in an E-mail sent by Jake nothing was said about his capabilities of refeering
Secondly he was not blowing off he was stating exactly what happened i should know i was present and my wife is the clubs translator who translated this for the media present at the interview.
There is not anymore negativity than usual, its common place as the French are very negative in their approach to many things. As far as reffing goes in France its common nowledge that it is poor and often advantage to the home side, we all accept this and have a whinge, normal.

This all sounds very much like sour grapes as we are now above you in the TOP 14 so you have joined the army of cheap shots, and i thought you were above that but obviously not.As far as critisizing Jake i found that fairly infantile, as a World Cup winning coach respect should be more the right approach, we will be waiting a long time for Noves or Mola to be wearing the same shoes. If your responce is more cheap shots address it to yourself as i wont be getting involved. The end of the season will see who is the better team.

Whinging about refs,........ firstly i was present and it was about Cardona not answering the questions he asked in an E-mail sent by Jake nothing was said about his capabilities of refeering
Secondly he was not blowing off he was stating exactly what happened i should know i was present and my wife is the clubs translator who translated this for the media present at the interview.
There is not anymore negativity than usual, its common place as the French are very negative in their approach to many things. As far as reffing goes in France its common nowledge that it is poor and often advantage to the home side, we all accept this and have a whinge, normal.

This all sounds very much like sour grapes as we are now above you in the TOP 14 so you have joined the army of cheap shots, and i thought you were above that but obviously not.As far as critisizing Jake i found that fairly infantile, as a World Cup winning coach respect should be more the right approach, we will be waiting a long time for Noves or Mola to be wearing the same shoes. If your responce is more cheap shots address it to yourself as i wont be getting involved. The end of the season will see who is the better team.

This is T14 so your point about the WC has no point. We're not living in the past. Fact he has won nothing in France and Europe. He can't even coach French players. His president had to get him an all-saffa team before he'd drown.

It's not common knowledge. It's typical ******. I've seen a lot worse in CCup from foreign refs.

My point about doublons is valid. It's not cheap shot or sour grapes. Fact is you got your current position thanks to les doublons. It's fact. Point's been made by head coaches and players incl. coaches of winning side over weakened side i.e. Landreau of Grenoble. Try and keep up.

If Jake can't deal with refs here he is welcomed to go home. But hey your club is the one getting all the neg publicity.

You changed your mind about Noves coaching les Bleus. Didn't take you long. What a turncoat :lol:
I'm the one who's been saying even before he was appointed he'd be wasting his time - and he is.

Last edited:
This is T14 so your point about the WC has no point. We're not living in the past. Fact he has won nothing in France and Europe. He can't even coach French players. His president had to get him an all-saffa team before he'd drown.

It's not common knowledge. It's typical ******. I've seen a lot worse in CCup from foreign refs.

My point about doublons is valid. It's not cheap shot or sour grapes. Fact is you got your current position thanks to les doublons. It's fact. Point's been made by head coaches and players incl. coaches of winning side over weakened side i.e. Landreau of Grenoble. Try and keep up.

If Jake can't deal with refs here he is welcomed to go home. But hey your club is the one getting all the neg publicity.

You changed your mind about Noves coaching les Bleus. Didn't take you long. What a turncoat :lol:
I'm the one who's been saying even before he was appointed he'd be wasting his time - and he is.

Blah Blah BLAH WHINGE WHINGE ALLEZ BONSOIR.

There is not anymore negativity than usual, its common place as the French are very negative in their approach to many things.

Sounds like you're in the wrong country. Ever thought of going home. Never too late :lol:

Sticks ansd stones may brake my bones but your little words do not hurt me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont worry Tony i'm calm always am and always will be even if i'm asked to remove myself from the country which is my home. insults are easy intellegent conversation takes education

Latest posts