• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

This is a must win game for the Springboks

141004030705928654.jpg

Seriously if we win this game it will be our 6th consecutive versus South Africa. However, just because of that we aren't going to go into a World Cup game next year and think it will be any easier. The game is just a good old fashioned test match. There is nothing on the line but pride however pride is incredibly important to both sides. I really don't think this game should have any ramifications beyond this weekend. If we play South Africa again next year then it will be a whole new game of rugby.

SA deserve a win for sure. This is always the AB's hardest game of the year.

Unfortunately for SA, the RWC isn't being played in SA though, and results of this game aren't indicative of games played outside of SA.

Unfortunately for SA, the RWC isn't being played in SA though, and results of this game aren't indicative of games played outside of SA.

What exactly are you trying to get at here?

The last time SA won the RWC, was in 2007, in FRANCE!

Actually SA has won the RWC just as many times as NZ! The only difference is SA has won it outside of it's home country. But that is thread all on it's own.

We have a pretty good away win record, and under HM, we have only lost against NZ and Australia on a couple of occasions, and once against England.

What I would say is that that was a great victory bu South Africa and they should be very proud. The result though has not made me change at all my ideas of how the next RWC will go.

For me:

All Blacks 45% chance of winning it
England 25%
South Africa 25%
Someone else 5%

What exactly are you trying to get at here?

The last time SA won the RWC, was in 2007, in FRANCE!

Actually SA has won the RWC just as many times as NZ! The only difference is SA has won it outside of it's home country. But that is thread all on it's own.

We have a pretty good away win record, and under HM, we have only lost against NZ and Australia on a couple of occasions, and once against England.

We haven't lost to England under HM. We only drew the third test in 2012.

Latest posts