• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The rugby patch season 2016-2017

Lo instale, sencillamente fenomenal, como cambia con los nuevos estadios y los uniformes. Hay chances de poner a Barbarians? PORFAVOR, es mi equipo preferido, y calculo que a día de hoy tambien hay muchos otros que desean jugar con este equipo.
Respecto de Argentina, cambia el uniforme pero los jugadores se mantienen igual que antes.

My rugby 08 keeps crashing after I played a game?after the patch is installed...any help would be appreciated

Is anyone still getting the injury freeze issue once a player is injured. I know you can kick the ball out when someone is injured, but this should of been fixed. Surely someone has found a way (that's not just turn injuries off).

I'll upload the files to the barbarians kit a little later and upload a roster once I have added a few more teams.
Do you have an updated Barbarians Kit? I also the TV Swipes if you require them as well xD

Hey guys,
I was playing around with the tournament files and noticed I can create End of year tour fixtures with the 6 nations file. I have done one for NZ/Barbarians, only issue is having the extra fixtures removed causes the game to crash
hey man,
I've been meaning to reply back to you, as I have some great news.
Did you manage to get the added fixtures to work without it crashing the game?

hey man,
I've been meaning to reply back to you, as I have some great news.
Did you manage to get the added fixtures to work without it crashing the game?
I just added 2 more teams that played each other for the remaining fixtures

@Ezzy I don't mean the team names, they're fine. Its just the fixtures in the world league which i was referring too. Bit difficult to explain but in the b29 file there will be teams which is registered in the world league but they're are no existing files for them because we've not made rosters or kits for them so you need to register the new teams which are made into the world league and it should fix the problem.
You need to modify the following file: 2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml

Thanks for the patch guys - to be honest I am just looking for the .big files for the following players because I have my own 2007/8/9 patch and I noticed the uploads from people like Uli and xusky have long gone..:

All Blacks:

Kieran Read
Jerome Kaino
Dan Carter
Luke McAlister
Richard Kahui
Brad Thorn
Sonny Bill Williams
Hosea Gear
Jimmy Gopperth
Aaron Smith
Aaron Cruden
Beauden Barrett
Stephen Donald
Cory Jane
Anthony Tuitavake

Wallabies:

David Pocock
Berrick Barnes
Matt Toomua
Christian Lealiifano
Israel Folau (playing for Kangaroos and in Origin at this time)
Adam Ashley-Cooper
Drew Mitchell
Kurtley Beale
Quade Cooper
James O'Connor
Will Genia
Digby Ioane

Springboks:

Duane Vermeulen
Francois Louw
Marcell Coetzee
Willem Alberts
Bryan Habana
JP Pietersen

Argentina:

Juan Martin Hernandez
Felipe Contepomi
Ignacio Corleto

France:

Vincent Clerc
David Skrela
Lionel Beauxis
Aurelien Rougerie
Francois Trinh-Duc
Maxime Medard
Julien Bonnaire
Imanol Harinordoquy
Thierry Dusautoir

I was also wondering if you had the texture files for headgear so that I can add them to the .fsh files for people like Giteau and Matfield? (I still have a cyberface index from the original 08 game)

Again thanks very much and the work is greatly appreciated. Hopefully you've kept a log of some of this info!
Hallo,did you managed to get these files?would love to have them 2