• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby championship 2015 bis

petite

Bench Player
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Argentina
;) sorry i had to..we are so happy and proud to be part of this, to be able to say "we the SH" . we where so far from this only a few years ago.i just want to say thanks to the kiwis, austalians and specially to south africans for allowing us to be a part of this great competition. now its up to one of us. i dont care much about the result. for argentina it a win all ready. good luck for the semis. i think we are underdogs against oz but we are going to fight!

;) sorry i had to..we are so happy and proud to be part of this, to be able to say "we the SH" . we where so far from this only a few years ago.i just want to say thanks to the kiwis, austalians and specially to south africans for allowing us to be a part of this great competition. now its up to one of us. i dont care much about the result. for argentina it a win all ready. good luck for the semis. i think we are underdogs against oz but we are going to fight!

I reckon you'll beat the Aussies.

not so shure about that but maybe on a good day.. the scotts push them hard!

not so shure about that but maybe on a good day.. the scotts push them hard!

Well, I'm backing Argentina.
They've brought back-play into their game to go with the forward power and I think it'll be too much for the Australians.

Latest posts