• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The MLR is coming to RC3

Matt7557

Academy Player
Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
Old Blue
I have been working to bring the newest American competition to Rugby Challenge 3.

The Patch will include:
All 7 teams taking part in the 1st season of the competition
3 Expansion teams for the 2019 season
Signage for Toronto's BMO Field
New World Rugby generic ball
New AT&T generic posts

screenshot1.png

Looking Good bud!

Must say I have huge expectations for the MLR as i think it could truly boost rugby's popularity not only in America, but worldwide.

Looking Good bud!

Must say I have huge expectations for the MLR as i think it could truly boost rugby's popularity not only in America, but worldwide.

its off to a good start. The Houston Sabercats in their 1st preseason match against an amateur side sold almost 5300 seats filling their stadium to capacity. I think within the current climate with professional american football where the players are acting like spoiled children under the guise of political activism (which is my opinion has no place in sport) there will be alot of migrants to rugby

its off to a good start. The Houston Sabercats in their 1st preseason match against an amateur side sold almost 5300 seats filling their stadium to capacity. I think within the current climate with professional american football where the players are acting like spoiled children under the guise of political activism (which is my opinion has no place in sport) there will be alot of migrants to rugby

I have never looked at it in that way really, but it does make sense. Politics should not be in any sports unfortunately a harsh reality in South Africa also.

that is impressive for a preseason game...we here in South Africa have stadiums with capacity of 30 to 40 000 but barely get it half full...for some local derby matches.

lets hope for migrants aplenty! ;-)

hey y'all. I was approached by the team of the mega patch to have the mlr included into their work. I think that is going to be the best idea for y'all. So you can play with one cohesive, stable database. Those boys are workin' real hard for y'all to bring you this patch and will release it to ya just as quick as they can. So i just ask for a little bit of patience as they get you this patch.....which i think is fixin to be great

Hi Matt,

I noticed this mod never made it into the megapatch for whatever reason.

Would you be able to release what kits, logos, etc that you have already done?

Hi Matt,

I noticed this mod never made it into the megapatch for whatever reason.

Would you be able to release what kits, logos, etc that you have already done?
Nous avions ajouté la MLR mais avec tous les ajouts de joueurs, la database était totalement morte. Attendons la nouvelle database du megapatch que Frans essaye de rendre sans bugs;) Ce qui serait génial pour ajouter des compétitions.

just hold tight its coming. The kits y'all should have access to already, its my understanding they are in the mega patch and I'm working at putting together updated rosters so it will be available here in just a little bit.

Thanks guys, havnt had a real chance to check every kit in the megapatch. If they are there then thanks for sharing your creations. Look forward to roster for the teams when that's available. Cheers

It shouldn't be long. It looks like there is a full crew working on this new database. I've got my teams assembled now its just a matter of getting the players created and them shipping them off to have them put into the database

It shouldn't be long. It looks like there is a full crew working on this new database. I've got my teams assembled now its just a matter of getting the players created and them shipping them off to have them put into the database
Oh une nouvelle équipe pour créer tu es sérieux? pourtant tous contre ce système de Team:D:D
Je dis cela en rigolant.

Last edited:
I made this if anyone wants it
LG29uag.png

nice work. Are you going to make it available via download

Latest posts