• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Glasgow Warriors Thread

Squad for Glasgow vs Toulon

Toulon : Delon Armitage; Josua Tuisova, Maxime Mermoz, Matthew Giteau, David Smith, Jonny Wilkinson (capt), Michael Claassens, Emmanuel Felsina, Jean-Charles Orioli, Martin Castrogiovanni, Bakkies Botha, Ali Williams, Juan Fernandez Lobbe, Joe van Niekerk, Chris Masoe.Replacements : Benjamin Noirot, Xavier Chiocci, Carl Hayman, Steffon Armitage, Mathieu Bastareaud, Drew Mitchell, Frederic Michalak, Danie Rossouw.
Glasgow Warriors : S Maitland, T Seymour, M Bennett, A Dunbar, N Matawalu, R Jackson, H Pyrgos, R Grant, D Hall, J Welsh, J Gray, Al Kellock (capt), T Swinson, C Fusaro, J Strauss.
Replacements: P MacArthur, M Low, E Kalman, J Eddie, R Vernon, D Weir, B McGuigan, DTH van der Merwe.

Last edited:
yeah even though im a edinburgh fan but i like watching glasgow cause off they're progress in the pro 12 and i follow them aswell as edinburgh

Last edited:
unlucky lost for glasgow against former chanpions Toloun. final score Toloun 51 - 28 Glasgow

Last edited:
HaHaHaHa.........unlucky loss against Toulon......HaHaHaHa.............oh sarcasm..........sorry!

My personal favourite:

glass-cow-1.jpg

Yes. Toulon did and then they allowed Glasgow the chance to do something to boost their crowd figures for the return!!

yeah i didn't watch the match so im dont know if Glasgow's Tries were good or if it was crap

yeah i didn't watch the match so im dont know if Glasgow's Tries were good or if it was crap

Please see on the H Cup thead for game................

Seems like two very similar games (Ed: Exeter v Cardiff and Toulon v Glasgow)!

Absolutely in the respect that one team walked all over the other to the extent that there was never any serious doubt about the result by half time when that team then sat back on their arses and made changes for the worse to give players a game in key positions (Wilkinson and Steenson for example) when the other team made a come back and earned a point......although some of the rugby was pretty, it was not competitive such as Ulster v Leiceter or Edinburgh v Munster!!

Latest posts