• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SuperRugby: Bulls v Crusaders

Hmm, and that does not seem hypocritical to you, at all?

Not really, I can fully admit that my team lose because they weren't good enough on the night. Bad calls or not, I am almost always certain that bad refereeing exists due to the fallibility of humans decision making, rather than corruption. And I never think my team is persecuted against by officials because of where they come from. So no, I don't think this applies to me.

Let's stop kidding ourselves. There was blatently two eye gouges (and the two victims were lucky that they can still see). Just because a dozen cameras can't pick it up doesn't mean it didn't happen and Todd Blackadder knows it. He's just going on the offensive trying to mislead the public from knowing the truth. The Crusaders have ALWAYS used these kinds of tactics to win, just look at Richie McCaw. He knees french scrum halves in the back of the head during the final of the RWC. If the judiciary system wasn't so obviously being influenced by Paddy O'Brien, then half the Crusaders would have been given a ban the same length as David Attoub. It's always so funny when people accuse Bakkies Botha of being a thug, but ignore when Richie and co intentionally eye gouge. If the referees treated New Zealand teams like South Africans, it would be a very different game.

I agree 100% Nick. That fecking McCaw character, he a real dirty *******... one minute he's smashing his head into Quade Cooper's knee, then hes ramming one of his eyes onto Rougerie's finger. Then to top it all, he has the sheer gall not to say anything about it, I mean not even a complaint!!!

As for the carry on by the Bulls, well can you expect anything less from the land of "Justice4", Johan Le Roux, Bakkies Botha, and Pieter van Zyl!!!

No, I think it's just a result of the pathetic victim mentality a lot of Bok supporters have - Where every defeat is due to every other reason than their team played worse on the night

There a term for it....PMS ("Poor Me Syndrome") and a lot of Saffas suffer from it. Just spend a few minutes at Keo.co.za, and you'll see PMS in epidemic proportions.

^^^ Just WOW. Step away from the wacky weed mate.

austin.. when you have been around here a little longer, you will realise that Nickdnz has his Masters Degree in Irony and Saracsm!!

Last edited:
classic reply, thanks for bringing a smile on this ever souring forum lately

As this post grows and grows, it's clear that Smartcooky should never ref a game where a south african team is involved... Really starting to show your true colours here.

Just like Todd Blackadder (of which I have a lot of Respect) I went to defend my team, Which person wouldn't? The Bulls came a hell of a long way to become as professional as they are and to be as successful as they are. their players have grown immensely, and before this match not one of us here on TRF has ever said anything distasteful towards Chilliboy or Flip for that matter.

I have never gotten the impression that either one of them are unsportsmanlike, and the same can be said about the Crusaders.

As this post grows and grows, it's clear that Smartcooky should never ref a game where a south african team is involved... Really starting to show your true colours here.

Just like Todd Blackadder (of which I have a lot of Respect) I went to defend my team, Which person wouldn't? The Bulls came a hell of a long way to become as professional as they are and to be as successful as they are. their players have grown immensely, and before this match not one of us here on TRF has ever said anything distasteful towards Chilliboy or Flip for that matter.

I have never gotten the impression that either one of them are unsportsmanlike, and the same can be said about the Crusaders.

Beg to differ, there has been one or two. Rugbywriter being one.

You will have to hunt down rugbywriters profile and check through the posts he posted im afraid. Search function is not working properly because of the board crash that happened a few years back. If you are that bothered you could speak to Teh Mite and I am sure there are others who remembered his posts on the board will say the same.

You will have to hunt down rugbywriters profile and check through the posts he posted im afraid. Search function is not working properly because of the board crash that happened a few years back. If you are that bothered you could speak to Teh Mite and I am sure there are others who remembered his posts on the board will say the same.

It's funny. you are one of the guys always questioning people who says something without supplying proof, now there was this crash a couple of years ago when Chilliboy was still in diapers and now when you search for his name, you see posts dating back to 2006, but nowhere anybody says anything to bring his name into disrepute...

Technology is always flawed... oh well, i was just curious and this is going a bit off topic now, so I'll leave it be...

It's funny. you are one of the guys always questioning people who says something without supplying proof, now there was this crash a couple of years ago when Chilliboy was still in diapers and now when you search for his name, you see posts dating back to 2006, but nowhere anybody says anything to bring his name into disrepute...

Technology is always flawed... oh well, i was just curious and this is going a bit off topic now, so I'll leave it be...

Nah let's not leave it. You are relatively new who has little idea of what has gone before. I was kind enough to inform you that there have been people who have attacked Chillyboy in the past, I know this because as staff I was there dealing with it. You also say that no one else has said anything about it, simply because its only been a few hours since I posted, people will reply when they can. By the way, rugbywriter is no longer with us because of the stuff he was posting.

The evidence is out there, you have to trawl through a long process to get to it. I've done nothing wrong in the past by asking people for sources (cheap attack on your part) because plagiarism, etc will get this forum into trouble and your complete incompetence is not my fault for not finding the information you so badly and desperately need.

Nah let's not leave it. You are relatively new who has little idea of what has gone before. I was kind enough to inform you that there have been people who have attacked Chillyboy in the past, I know this because as staff I was there dealing with it. You also say that no one else has said anything about it, simply because its only been a few hours since I posted, people will reply when they can. By the way, rugbywriter is no longer with us because of the stuff he was posting.

The evidence is out there, you have to trawl through a long process to get to it. I've done nothing wrong in the past by asking people for sources (cheap attack on your part) because plagiarism, etc will get this forum into trouble and your complete incompetence is not my fault for not finding the information you so badly and desperately need.

Look Cymro, you and I have crossed swords in the past before and I'm not holding a grudge, if you want to call me incompetent, then so be it, that's how wonderful the internet is nowadays, (except when you type Chilliboy, Chiliboy, chilli-boy, chili-boy, chilli, chili or Rugbywriter in a search and get back sweet F***-all back) you can slander someone behind a username and a william shatner photo and not be accountable for it... Good for you.

Look Cymro, you and I have crossed swords in the past before and I'm not holding a grudge, if you want to call me incompetent, then so be it, that's how wonderful the internet is nowadays, (except when you type Chilliboy, Chiliboy, chilli-boy, chili-boy, chilli, chili or Rugbywriter in a search and get back sweet F***-all back) you can slander someone behind a username and a william shatner photo and not be accountable for it... Good for you.

As I've said to you the search function is not working properly because of the forum crash that happened a few years back. What do you want me to do, jump in the tardis and take you back in time?

Not hard done it for you ... http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/member.php?42104-rugbywriter

Also you cretin what slander have I produced. Enlighten me please.

Last edited:
Look guys, if you view the footage it's quite clear Chilliboy gets stuck into a ruck and considering the amount of bodies all around him it's possible there was no camera angle. Everyone goes on about these 10 camera angles and the like but the bottom line unless the players have camera's up their butt cracks their are always going to be times when play is obscured.

With this in mind there are three options.

1. Nothing happened to Chilliboy and he decided to cause kak.
2. A Crusaders player was guilty.
3. Chilliboy felt something in his eye but it was accidental or perhaps not even a finger (or even one of his own players), it is the bottom of the ruck after all.

Now personally I doubt Chilliboy made anything up I believe he felt something in the ruck, whether he over exaggeration a slight brush, or someone poked him by accident, or perhaps he just took an errant elbow I don't know and frankly don't care the point is everyone is having this huge debate over what went wrong when it's quite possible this is all just a misunderstanding.

I fear and respect both these teams and seeing everyone arguing over this silly incident is just getting tiresome, and undermines the immense battle that was fought.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

I go away for a few months, meet a woman, experience a little joy. Stop thinking about rugby, drink, have fun, get my heart broken come back and find THIS?!

Shame on you! SHAME I SAY!

Standards have fallen, fights used to be better on TRF. I remember back in good ole '11 when I was still young,sweet and innocent. We had good fights back then, remember the Wales vs SA game? Ah good stuff...

Nick my friend, I think you and me, we're on the same page. Both clearly really sexually frustrated. We need to go out drinking. Soon.

That might sound like I'm trying to seduce you, but I'm not.

The rest of you, man the f... up, stop moaning and enjoy the rugby. It's BULLS players for goodness sake.

Here is a picture to make everything better.

prent.jpg

PS: Rugbywriter was a sharks fan who had a love child with Bismarck du Plessis. Or so the rumors go.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you are that desperate, use an advanced Google search

1. Go to Advanced Search. (its a drop down link on the little "sprocket" icon in the top right corner of the Google page)

2. Type in your search term in the all these words input box.

3. Enter "www.therugbyforum.com" in the site or domain input box. (this will restrict your search to only find pages on this forum)

I did it for "Chiliboy", and got 10 pages of results. Here there are...

https://www.google.com/search?as_q=...=any&safe=images&tbs=&as_filetype=&as_rights=

Have fun with your research.

1. Go to Advanced Search. (its a drop down link on the little "sprocket" icon in the top right corner of the Google page)

3. Enter "www.therugbyforum.com" in the site or domain input box. (this will restrict your search to only find pages on this forum)

https://www.google.com/search?as_q=...=any&safe=images&tbs=&as_filetype=&as_rights=

Watchout now, you'll be done for slander <_< or hiding behind your yellow and red cards <_<

Last edited:

Why Thankyou Cooky!

went through all 14 pages available. got nothing about him being unsportsmanlike, most of it was his name being mentioned in the squad to play a game and the thread about him and Basson accused of Doping and was CLEARED of... hmmm, looks like SANZAR does clear players if the evidence shows it...

Latest posts