Super Saturday

Which Tyler

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Bath
Wales v Italy, 12.15 BBC1Wales or iPlayer.

Ireland v Scotland, 2.30 BBC2NI or iPlayer.

France v England, 4.45 BBC1 (or iPlayer).

It's "Super Saturday" surely they could have found a way of showing all 3 matches on properly!

big if Wales can salvage something here considering how bad they have been

embarrasingly clueles commentary
Yep, they've been poor throughout (eh, "recently moved from lock to second row"), but not realising that you can't play on after the ref has blown her whistle, whilst simultaneously not realising that a Welsh scrum means that it wasn't a knock on by Wales, really took the cake.

Gutted for the Scottish girls, should have taken the penalty points earlier

Wales v Italy, 12.15 BBC1Wales or iPlayer.

Ireland v Scotland, 2.30 BBC2NI or iPlayer.

France v England, 4.45 BBC1 (or iPlayer).

It's "Super Saturday" surely they could have found a way of showing all 3 matches on properly!
It's the EBC they've only shown England on live TV, everything else was on iPlayer

Very poor decision, ball definitely short of the line

Wish we'd had this TMO during the fra sco mens match

Very poor decision, ball definitely short of the line

Wish we'd had this TMO during the fra sco mens match
The ref gave the grounding, so she's seen it on the line

Real solid defense to finish the tournament. France definitely made England work

Well done England :)

Kinda wish France had played with 15 the way they did with 14 - would have been a real test (and I think we'd still have had enough to be reasonably comfortable)

embarrassingly clueless commentary
Seemed to be a common theme, particularly the England games there was good analysis from Brian Moore and then the main commentator would come away with some silly statement that is at odds with professional sport.

Well done England, well deserved and the best team by a clear margin. I feel like the other home nations are probably 2 years away from being real challengers, I can see Ireland accelerating their capabilities very quickly and start to push the top of the table. Scotland I hope can keep up, they have talent but there are moments of basic errors which I hope they can remedy very quickly.

Latest posts