• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Six Nations Fantasy rugby

So I've picked my squad of 28... how do i now progress past the player select screen?

Glad you could join, did you join my league ok?

Need a few more now, see who knows their stuff and doesnt just talk a good game :)

Is there any reason this is preferred over the 'official' Guinness one?

Is there any reason this is preferred over the 'official' Guinness one?
I play this one for the prem aswell, the point scoring is alot more indepth and player based not team baised, for example, a player on a losing team that plays well can outscore his opposite number on the winning team that coasts by all game, where as guiness on a player gets 12 point bonus for just for being on the winning team or 1 point for losing, so your choosing players on the winning team rather than players who play well.

That being said i am doing both lol

Alright, I'm up for that. I also have a team in the simpler Guinness one if there's any interest for a league there too.

I'm signing up. At least none of you will have to worry about coming last now.
Make sure you sign up to the link at the top not the one andy put up as they are 2 different fantasy rugby games. By all means join both :)

Leaving it late I know, but iIs anyone aware of a salary cap based fantasy 6N format? I'm a bit sick of the formats that mean that everyone ends up with pretty much the same set of stars. I'm sure I found one last year, but can't find it again.

The official one gives players ratings and you have budget which is similar. The Telegraph one is on value but doesn't restrict how many players from a single team you can have.

Latest posts