• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Six Nations fantasy rugby

Scotty

First XV
TRF Legend
Club or Nation
Exeter
Just wondering if any of you lot will be doing the six nations fantasy league this year?

Get to it through natwest 6N app
Click join leage and search leagues,

Name:
TRF League

Password:
WV69A

Good look guys and girls, lets see who knows their sh*t

Sure, why not. I'm always terrible at fantasy leagues though, so I fully expect to fail completely.

Nice one, just the 2 of us so far but hopfully we get a decent turn out

In.

Doesn't appear to be a designated kicker like the old espn fantasy rugby.

I will join too. What happened to the old ESPN one? I had a quick look without diving in, and on the face of it it appears the ESPN one might only be a year long thing now.

I like accidentally clicked on a few players, so I'm not that happy with team 'the swiftest soyboys get all the toys'

I picked a team but will be changing it alot before the start of the 6N.

Cheers for joining me league guys, we need more people in though lets keep this going and get a good turn out

In, so I can show everyone how talented I am at guess work. My pack is Irish.

A
In, so I can show everyone how talented I am at guess work. My pack is Irish.

18 points just for the player being on the winning team and 5 per team meaning its all about picking the winning 3 teams that week, mine will be england ireland and erm...scotland maybe

A

18 points just for the player being on the winning team and 5 per team meaning its all about picking the winning 3 teams that week, mine will be england ireland and erm...scotland maybe
England Ireland in the first week with a selection of Welsh & Scottish.

England Ireland in the first week with a selection of Welsh & Scottish.
Thats the risk, if you pick 5 scots then they lose youve lost alot but if they win its a great selection lol, oh decisions decisions haha

I'm in, cheers for setting it up. Really looking forward to the fierce battle over the wooden spoon, that ***** is mine.

There's not a cap on the amount of Italian players you can select, right?

I'm finding the app pretty awful to use; very fiddly and it's just being a bit of a nightmare to use. Is there no way to do it on computer?

I'm finding the app pretty awful to use; very fiddly and it's just being a bit of a nightmare to use. Is there no way to do it on computer?

Really? Ive just got to it through the app and saved the link to my phone and i am having no issues with it.

Latest posts