[Six Nations 2018] - Ireland

Leonormous Boozer

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
I'd usually say that knowing what's going to happen makes sporting events worse but I'll take it here.

With England's injuries have we the most settled squad? Probably, I can think of two areas where its not clear cut right now and that's deciding who joins Toner in the second row and the back three, maybe VdF v SOB too where I'd start Josh.

Henderson

Earls Zebo Trimble is what I'd like. Looking forward to seeing the likes of Sweetnam, Byrne, Kelleher and O'Loughlin challenge for those wing spots though.

Last edited by a moderator:
On form Donnacha Ryan has to start with Toner.

On backrow there was debate on that has Seanie become victim of versatiliy. BOD said it correctly that even now Leinster are confused. He supposedly doesn't want to be 6 but is being outplayed at 7.

On Irish fromt POM and Stander are better 6s and in better form. At 7 VDF is a natural 7 and better there.
It's argued Seanie is a 6.5 and is obviously effective but well it's puzzling.

Anyone know who they're getting to make the Ireland grand slam documentary this year or what the ***le will be? I was thinking "The sky is blue, the grass is green, and Ireland won the Grand Slam".
I've already tattoed GS 17 onto my left ***. Gonna be tropic.

This thread needs a pic at the top could offer a few suggests if you want ....

Mike_Brown_try_3584402b-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8.jpg

Ireland should have a seriously good squad this year and I expect them to beat England in poor mans (but also cheap corporate tax man's) London.

Mike_Brown_try_3584402b-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8.jpg

Ireland should have a seriously good squad this year and I expect them to beat England in poor mans (but also cheap corporate tax man's) London.

Tigs we will definitely win so. Tigers would hammer Munster in Limerick you said even Zebre could score here

I don't remember ever saying that Tigers would hammer Munster...........

Yeh of course Zebre could score at Munster when you play in the mini league you field a 2nd/3rd team so you are fully rested v the big dogs.

I am going to the England game in Dublin and have never seen the red rose win in person so you should count on it!

I don't remember ever saying that Tigers would hammer Munster...........

Yeh of course Zebre could score at Munster when you play in the mini league you field a 2nd/3rd team so you are fully rested v the big dogs.

Ha ha I love when Saracens B get bitter because they lost and we actually had a strong team out

Also still have never heard how Prem is better than Pro 12. Ye have millions more yet are nowhere near being like Top 14.

If Eddie looses will he get the sack ??????
Is there a trait in it of forget respect tradition etc

Anyways Schmidt has sent out an itinerary to 55 players for camp if they're called in

Last edited:
At least we are the most successful team in our country still historically.
Leinster are the big dogs of Ireland.

So it will be a historic day for you then.

Will be interesting to see how the front row gets on v England's, they had a good AI's.

Will be interesting to see how the front row gets on v England's, they had a good AI's.

Front row battle should be great if fitness is maintained, 1 and 3 for both sides aren't ridiculous shouts for a World XV. I'm looking forward to the centre battle for that one too, Ringrose v Joseph to decide player of the tournament!

Actually Munster have more trophies over history but in Pro Era certainly Leinster and again not built on money or abandoning traditions.
Leicester on other side well guess we seen Saracens lay the plan. So at least ye have abandoned what ye were built on now follow what ye dispised

Front row battle should be great if fitness is maintained, 1 and 3 for both sides aren't ridiculous shouts for a World XV. I'm looking forward to the centre battle for that one too, Ringrose v Joseph to decide player of the tournament!

Ringrose's tournament to shine I feel. I'm eager to see how Schmidt uses this backline as he's surely built up the confidence and I'd rate this team even better than 09 squad

Actually Munster have more trophies over history but in Pro Era certainly Leinster and again not built on money or abandoning traditions.
Leicester on other side well guess we seen Saracens lay the plan. So at least ye have abandoned what ye were built on now follow what ye dispised

I don't think you do Muff 22 interpros each with Ulster on 29, there was notging else to win that I know of!

I don't see yer' point squire. Mako is out, Marler really hasn't looked that hot since yelling at the travelling community and Cole is still our best penalty machine (Haskell has his own scale ((Skale)) of silly cards to keep him occupied)

I don't think you do Muff 22 interpros each with Ulster on 29, there was notging else to win that I know of!

As I said check your history as I said cups were handed out for 1 off games like we beat All Blacks for a trophy. So its whatever way you look at it. I've no issue saying if it's just Pro12, Celtic Cups and European Leinster are ahead.
But well Tigs as I said we are proud of our history and tradition pity about some others

It ok though as I said when you forget where you come from and abandon traditional styles for soccer mentality you can forget.

Also kind of awkward but Ulster have 26 interpros and 1 of them I believe Old Wesley represented Leinster and Old Cresent for Munster just to let you know on history if you remember that

Last edited:

Latest posts