• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe and EA joining forces for RWC game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldrosamu

Academy Player
Has anyone else heard the rumour that Sidhe might be developing the next Rugby (union) game for EA Sports?

well it could explain why HB Studios have parted ways with EA, but i'm on the sidhe forums and as yet nothing of the sort has been said... not even a rumour. But if that were true, it would be great for us rugby gamers to have two to chose from, but my faith will be with HB tho :D :D (they have produced quality games over the past years, so moneys going their way first :D)

After seeing NBA Elite 11 cancelled, I guess anything's possible.

Unlikely but you never know.

Would be very interesting to see that happen, but it's just a rumour. Mario is slow to give out information, but even he would have put up a post that states that Sidhe have secured an "big license" (which it would be compared to league) and been vague about anything further.

I'm going to say that I feel this rumour will be put to bed before Christmas.

And the way things are going atm, I'll probably get this "rumoured" game before RLL get to me. Stupid game (cardiff) not receiving any copies from distributor. Well done HES and everyone involved, huge co!k up :D anyways i can't wait to see if this is rumour is true, would be ace if it actually is :D :D

well it could explain why HB Studios have parted ways with EA, but i'm on the sidhe forums and as yet nothing of the sort has been said... not even a rumour. But if that were true, it would be great for us rugby gamers to have two to chose from, but my faith will be with HB tho :D :D (they have produced quality games over the past years, so moneys going their way first :D)

On the one hand, competition would be good. On the other, there's the risk that one game is better, but the other ends up with all the licenses... :(

I reckon it would be just a waste of time..
Like PES2011 vs FIFA11 ?

We aren't working with EA on anything. If EA is making/publishing a rugby game, it isn't with us.

Thanks for clearing that up Mario.

Thanks for speedy reply Mario :D :D
At least now i shall only be forking out 40 quid next summer, not 80 :p :p

Just discovered where this rumour started; That fountain of all knowledge, 606! :lol:

It's the BBC sports forums, infamous for their lack of knowledge on everything sports related :p

Full of WUM's who once are kicked out there at times end up here!

Right OK, we've established another rugby game is being made - I'll lock this thread now and the world is your oyster for discussing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts