• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sharks!

I am not sure about Mallett, talks a good game, but I don't think he can execute it. Look at Italy, they game come leaps and bounds under Brunel.

One thing we must ensure we do is if we cut Plum, we need his whole staff to go. Reece Edwards, Bashford, Straeuli all of them.

Also heard that Louis Ludik is off to Agen.

To be fair on Daniels that article doesn't have any direct quotes of him being anti-afrikaans. Just that he felt isolated, and that the team was becoming cliquey(word?). Wouldn't be surprised if this was blown out of proportion.

Really???

Ludik to Agen is what I've heard. Hope not. Would free up Steyn to FB, but I preferred Viljoen.

I have no knowledge of the South African social background, but it reminds me of the time PI players were blamed for the Blues' poor season last year. The Blues have more PI and Maori players than ever this season, yet they're doing better than anyone thought. Was there an influx of Africaans players in the Sharks this year? If not, I find it hard to believe that they are to blame for the Sharks' performance.
That was taken out of context. Afrikaners hear someone saying about afrikaans and its on the bicycle pitch forks out and Pretoria goes bezerk.

You got to read between the lines. Natal have many private schools and most of its dominant rugby playing schools are English unlike in the other part of the country where there are Afrikaans schools who dominate in the respected regions. What Daniels really meant was that the Sharks have a lot of imports and are discarding local talent and the development needs attention. A lot of guys are going over to England which the Sharks could have contracted. So that youngsters is lost.

I can't wait for Keegan Daniel to retire. Just so I don't have to read people calling him "Daniels" anymore

I am not sure about Mallett, talks a good game, but I don't think he can execute it. Look at Italy, they game come leaps and bounds under Brunel.One thing we must ensure we do is if we cut Plum, we need his whole staff to go. Reece Edwards, Bashford, Straeuli all of them.Also heard that Louis Ludik is off to Agen.
The same Malllett who is one of the most successful Bok coaches?Mallett will anyway never join the Sharks. His has Province running through his Veins

I can't wait for Keegan Daniel to retire. Just so I don't have to read people calling him "Daniels" anymore
Daniel's

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way,

There are rumours, Ruan Pienaar might be returning next year!!! His contract with Ulster will expire and he wants to move back to South Africa. I guess the departure of Plumtree has paved the way for him to come back! Now we don't have to watch McLeod knock the ball on time and time again and we have a guy with experience (at World Cup, Heineken Cup, Super Rugby, Lions Tour and Tri nations level) who can mentor the young guns Reinach, Ungerer and Venter

Not really a valid excuse when you use it in a sentence like "What Daniels really meant...." ;)Daniels, Deyzel, Ludick, Bismark du Plessis, JP Pieterson... It just hurts :(
Excuse? Apparently you are mistaken me for someone who gives a crap?????? Daniels Daniel or FatCock you know I who I am referring to. But if you want to act like dick fine. Cheers

By the way,

There are rumours, Ruan Pienaar might be returning next year!!! His contract with Ulster will expire and he wants to move back to South Africa. I guess the departure of Plumtree has paved the way for him to come back! Now we don't have to watch McLeod knock the ball on time and time again and we have a guy with experience (at World Cup, Heineken Cup, Super Rugby, Lions Tour and Tri nations level) who can mentor the young guns Reinach, Ungerer and Venter

I think John Smit is shaking things up, and in a good way.

I like these moves they are implementing. My Dad's partner's son is now at their academy after finishing high school last year at Waterkloof. They are preparing to enter a new era, now they need to complete the brains trust.

Excuse? Apparently you are mistaken me for someone who gives a crap?????? Daniels Daniel or FatCock you know I who I am referring to. But if you want to act like dick fine. Cheers

What ever happened to 'getting the basics right'? Hypocrite.

I'm just hoping that cheers means that he is leaving the forum to go troll somewhere else, like under a bridge on the N1 near Mitchell's Plain...
*Sneeze* Oh, excuse me! I'm allergic to bull****.

What ever happened to 'getting the basics right'? Hypocrite.
You do not even know the meaning of the word hypocrite.

Last edited by a moderator:
You do not even know the meaning of the word hypocrite.

I'm sure the definition of the word in your little world would be highly entertaining but I'll stick to the generally accepted meaning.

I think John Smit is shaking things up, and in a good way.

I like these moves they are implementing. My Dad's partner's son is now at their academy after finishing high school last year at Waterkloof. They are preparing to enter a new era, now they need to complete the brains trust.

Ja, so far the moves have been positive IMO as well. It'll be interesting to see if Plumtree and Daniels (just can't help soft-trolling Eze) get the axe as well. Surely they are large parts of the Shark's problem. I am just wishing someone would come in with a broom and some positive ideas at the WPRU. Rassie brought in some good changes but it almost feels like window dressing as there are still some issues at the core.

I'm sure the definition of the word in your little world would be highly entertaining but I'll stick to the generally accepted meaning.
My little world is your little world. Generally accepted meaning have nothing to with my actions.

Wow... All this fuss because someone can't man up and take some advice about spelling a name correctly. It's common sense to learn the names of the players you are referring to, otherwise it becomes a mess.

This is pathetic and hilarious

"This is pathetic and hilarious"

Sums up sifplay pretty well. Are we sure he's not CaveDweller? Or rugby-writer?

Latest posts