• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sharks vs Blues

Typical sky, they cover almost every game this weekend yet not the match of the round. At which stage of the match was Rokocoko skint Steve? just for when i download it.

Hmm.. let me think..

38-150+22.99%×47000000= ...

20 Seconds into the match

Well everyone thought the Blues were gonna thump the sharks. After the first two games everyone was saying that this year was gonna be dominated by the blues and crusaders-but it looks like we are in for an awesome season.

Well done sharks for controlling the game-when the blues had the ball they looked dangerous but the sharks didn't let them play there game. The blues still looked pretty good-tough luck guys.

But I must say that even though the Sharks won-the referee was shyt.

blues just seemed a bit off their game and I think the loss of nacewa at fullback was huge in this game.

ref I think was a bit out of his depth for such a huge game. he was over policing the breakdown I think and neglecting other areas almost altogether.

Well done to the Sharks! The Blues definately shell shocked in the 1st half. I think they will be fairly happy with 2 out of 3 wins for 11 out of 15 points.

Still a long way to go! Looking forward to the Blues home games :D

Blues just made so many errors.

Sharks were warned by the ref, but they never got a yellow. Was all a bit silly really. How many infringements did the Sharks make?

Ref was out of his depth.

Sharks did deserve their win though. They applied a lot of pressure, and made Lee look like a rookie.
Even though the Blues were making a comeback at the end, they didn't deserve to win. The intensity the Sharks played with was similar to that of a test match.

Yeah the ref missed (or miss called) some infringements for both sides.

Those infringements didn't have a bearing on the result of the game imo.

Was a great match, Super Rugby at it's best.

Very poor first half from the Blues but gotta give credit to the Sharks for that dominant game.

But i'm sorta glad we've got that loss out early on in the season...give the bots something to think about before the crunch time..

Latest posts