Sexy Highlights for Quarantine

Leonormous Boozer

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
A Highlights thread of old games for isolation, full 80mins if you want but I don't have the attention span or desire for that! (Except for maybe Chicago or the HEC Final in 2011)

I'll start with the sexiest game ever - sexy kits for either side with sex players everywhere. The South of Dublin and South of France saw crazy surges in birth 9 months later and all the babies were named Denis.

A Highlights thread of old games for isolation, full 80mins if you want but I don't have the attention span or desire for that! (Except for maybe Chicago or the HEC Final in 2011)

I'll start with the sexiest game ever - sexy kits for either side with sex players everywhere. The South of Dublin and South of France saw crazy surges in birth 9 months later and all the babies were named Denis.

Weird timing...

When Leinster went to Toulouse and toppled the reigning European champions https://the42.ie/5067120

I had been playing rugby for a couple years at this point but I only really started watch pro rugby that spring.

I thought this game was awesome and the Toulon side was so cool. French rugby is hard to watch in stage states so outside of champions cup I don't get to see super teams play that often (Leinster and Munster don't count cause they never play good teams and when they play each other they play their seconds). The English just want 12 mediocre cookie cutter clubs.

@TRF_Olyy something for you to watch back later. Livestream starts 7:30. Can't quite remember how this one ended? Think we have a good chance though!

Were some really good players I liked on that Sale team though, between Chabal, Lund, Sheridan, Bruno and Lobbe.

Last edited:
@TRF_Olyy something for you to watch back later. Livestream starts 7:30. Can't quite remember how this one ended? Think we have a good chance though!

Were some really good players I liked on that Sale team though, between Chabal, Lund, Sheridan, Bruno and Lobbe.

That is my favourite ever Munster match, targeting Chabal like they did from the kickoff was ballsy af.

That is my favourite ever Munster match, targeting Chabal like they did from the kickoff was ballsy af.
Love this paragraph I just saw in the guardian report from the game:
"Ronan O'Gara kicked the restart to Chabal, who was standing on his own 25. The fly-half gave the ball plenty of hang time, and by the time it had emerged out of the sky and into the arms of the Frenchman, the entire Munster pack enveloped him. He was ignominiously driven back 20 yards before being dumped on the ground. As he dusted himself down, wearing a bewildered expression, Sale's personification of superiority had lost his menace."

vb2y8ek.jpg

Love this paragraph I just saw in the guardian report from the game:
"Ronan O'Gara kicked the restart to Chabal, who was standing on his own 25. The fly-half gave the ball plenty of hang time, and by the time it had emerged out of the sky and into the arms of the Frenchman, the entire Munster pack enveloped him. He was ignominiously driven back 20 yards before being dumped on the ground. As he dusted himself down, wearing a bewildered expression, Sale's personification of superiority had lost his menace."
The beauty on this was it was calculated to pick him. He was too proud to go down and Munster identified that. If he went to ground straight away he may have lost the ball. Not huge yardage and not as much of a momentum swing.

Hodgson had a nightmare that night too. And the full back. his name escapes me. It wasn't Robinson.

Larrechea

Everyone always talks about this but not us winning at EP - Racism, imo
We always remembered and respected ye.

Robinson is my favourite player outside the Munster lads :)

And I will add the backrow of Sale that day was unbelievable on paper. It shows how good we were really that all of them had a bad day.

Latest posts