• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Serbian rugby

BalkanBoy

Academy Player
Country Flag
Serbia
Club or Nation
Connacht
Under the new elected Board Serbia Rugby Union is started to looking for players of Serbian roots in England and France.

Players like Ludovic Radosavljevic (ASM Clermont) and Adam Preocanin (London Scottish RFC) are unavailable but players from lower levels and under-age players are interesting.

Not very helpful, but I was at school with a Serbian bloke who played for our first XV.

120kg monster - would be a freak by pro standards, think he played a couple of games for some Sarries sides and possibly even for the Serbian RL team?

Not very helpful, but I was at school with a Serbian bloke who played for our first XV.

120kg monster - would be a freak by pro standards, think he played a couple of games for some Sarries sides and possibly even for the Serbian RL team?

Do you remember a name of Serbian bloke?

Under the new elected Board Serbia Rugby Union is started to looking for players of Serbian roots in England and France.

Players like Ludovic Radosavljevic (ASM Clermont) and Adam Preocanin (London Scottish RFC) are unavailable but players from lower levels and under-age players are interesting.
I think that Serbia will soon have to win))) :)

- - - Updated - - -

Serbia has a good team rugby 13, at least in the ranking it among the top 20 strongest teams in the world.

Is it possible to strengthen the national team of Serbia at the expense of her?

This match between Russia and Serbia Rugby 13 last summer.

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to the forum. Great topic, I am looking forward to learning about Serbian rugby and watching what the teams can pull off :)

Latest posts