• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland vs Fiji

Q

QLD

High flying Fiji coming off a huge win against France, expect another big score here.

Wednesday, 5th November 8:10pm AEST at Bluetongue Stadium, Gosford.

I think Scotland might be closer than people think here, though after what we saw the other night, Fiji must be hot favourites.

The Scots will not make the same mistake as the French...underestimating Fiji...after seeing what happened to the French, the Scots have a pretty good idea what to expect and they'll surely come up with something to counter the Fijian attack.

The score will be close and this game can go either way. Fiji will still be recovering from their game against France and I'm sure their coach will probably make a few changes to their line-up.

Fiji has the advantage of an enormous powerplay, where the Scots have more technique.

As long as the Scots can hold their defence they have a decent possibility to win this game, if they give Fiji some space, they will bang over Scotland.

WTF Scotland winning 12-4 here at half time.

How does that work out if Scotland hold on and win, would Fiji still get through given they thrased France and have the better PD?

EDIT: Fiji score 12-8 now

f***EN BULLSHIT!?!?!?!?!

MAN THE REFS AN ASSHOLE...HOW MANY TRIES DID HE DISSALOW?????4???????

18-16...

GOOD GAME NEVERTHELESS..

congrats scotland

check out the bif...ahahahaha

CONGRATS SCOTLAND :bravo:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kinkon89 @ Nov 5 2008, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
f***EN BULLSHIT!?!?!?!?!

18-16...

GOOD GAME NEVERTHELESS..

congrats scotland[/b]

Bro, lets not be sore losers, Fijians know to how to win and we should know how to behave when we lose...it's not the end of the road, we're through to the semi-qualifiers. This game/loss did us more good then bad, the Bati now know which areas to work on to improve and we still have the option of beefing up the starting team with the 4 key players that were rested.. Lets congratulate the Scots and look forward to whats left of the tournment.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
check out the bif...ahahahaha[/b]

how old is Bukuya 18 or 19? the kid has a short fuse.

game had a bit of everything. some good tries a bit of biff and in the end a brave win by the scots! fiji still go through though but know they can't slack off at all for their match against the irish.

Congratz to the Scots, really didn't see this happening, but afterall those little suprises makes this game so great.
Pity that only Fiji can go to the next round.

I knew the Scots would be there or there abouts by full time but I didn't think they'd win the game. Fair play to them. They ultimately miss out but the Bravehearts can be very proud of their efforts this past fortnight. Hopefully the Murrayfield Magic 2009 will be a good stepping stone for the sport in Scotland.

It will be an interesting semi-final playoff. The two worst teams from each pool facing each other. I'd like to see Ireland win, but I think Fiji will edge it.

Well here I have to dissagree with you mate; The first game of Fiji was pretty good to my standards, the game against Scotland I only saw the highlights.

Ireland played against two strong teams and they won their pool so it's not really fair to say the 2 worst teams won.

You're right - calling two teams consisting of players you've never even heard of as "the worst teams in the pool" is tantamount to stupidity.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mongoose @ Nov 6 2008, 03:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kinkon89 @ Nov 5 2008, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
f***EN BULLSHIT!?!?!?!?!

18-16...

GOOD GAME NEVERTHELESS..

congrats scotland[/b]

Bro, lets not be sore losers, Fijians know to how to win and we should know how to behave when we lose...it's not the end of the road, we're through to the semi-qualifiers. This game/loss did us more good then bad, the Bati now know which areas to work on to improve and we still have the option of beefing up the starting team with the 4 key players that were rested.. Lets congratulate the Scots and look forward to whats left of the tournment.

[/b][/quote]

;)

have u been to a rugby game in fiji??????? ..ppl there make those footbal hooligans in england look like fairies..

and yeh i did congratulate the scots...shieeeeet...jus chillax tagane..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kinkon89 @ Nov 6 2008, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mongoose @ Nov 6 2008, 03:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kinkon89 @ Nov 5 2008, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
f***EN BULLSHIT!?!?!?!?!

18-16...

GOOD GAME NEVERTHELESS..

congrats scotland[/b]

[/b][/quote]

;)

have u been to a rugby game in fiji??????? ..ppl there make those footbal hooligans in england look like fairies..

and yeh i did congratulate the scots...shieeeeet...jus chillax tagane..
[/b][/quote]

I'm chilled tavale B)