• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby rosters season 2009/2010

I dont know how to do a connacht roster but i will try really hard. Is connacht on mup because if it is i dont think i can do it but i will try

To insert your roster go into

1. My documents
  2. Rugby08
  3. then drop the folder in there

i think i know how to do connacht it will take around a week though so sorry but i will try to do it for u but no promises and if i do get it done it wont have the other teams of the roster ive done

plus is it on mup or superpatch because im better at superpatch

When im better at all of this i might be able to do it but on my editer i cant find connacht or toulon i will keep trying but sorry for now

no like do they replace edinburgh glasgow ulster leinster bristol not other mods i mean the original. do u mean red bulls? Just i need to know to do this mod sos

Connacht A Team to face Leinster A
1 James Robinson Corinthians
2 Marcus Madden Buccaneers
3 Conor Higgins Buccaneers
4 Liam Scahill Galwegians
5 Mark Feely UL Bohs
6 Eoin McKeon UCG
7 Shane Conneely UCG
8 Trevor Conneely Landsdowne
9 Adam Kennedy Buccaneers
10 Conor Murphy UCG
11 John Cleary Galwegians
12 Finn Gormley Corinthians
13 Aifai Aesera Galwegians
14 Thomas Timani Corinthians
15 Darren Clasens Corinthians

Bench from:
16 Ross Fitzgerald Galwegians
17 Jamie Stephens Galwegians
18 Liam Carpenter Corinthians
19 Shane Casey UCG
20 Mark Dolan UCG
21 Colin Conroy UCG
22 Dave Clarke Galwegians
23 Mark Butler Galwegians

can u tell me which 1s are the connacht players becoz i no how to make the roster i need to know who is who though

4 Liam Scahill Galwegians
5 Mark Feely UL Bohs
10 Conor Murphy UCG
13 Aifai Aesera Galwegians

the only ones I remenber watching for the first team.

BY THE WAY STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO ADD THE ROSTER INTO THE GAME I TRIEDED. CAN YOU EXPLANE IT AGAIN CHEERS

Right go onto my computer

go into a folder called Ea sports rugby 08tm

Place the rugby08 folder you downloaded in that folder

if u have got tournaments saved and profiles it should have files like gloucester.tmt or rugby08.ros

now load the roster in game settings

ok it works now thanks.the rosters are very good but the faces are terribly bad.

do you know how to ad face from xury (don't mind the spleling ) because when i extract the files they come up on my note pad

i think u put the faces in where u put mup09 in that is the only place it would be if u need any more mods just ask

I need more contributions so i can make more mods because i dont know what to release if i cant get enough viewers i will shut down the thread sorry

i will be closing down this thread if i cant get enough comments within 7:00 pm English time tomorrow

Sorry but i will start a new thread sorry

If you liked this Thread please go to my other thread and download all of the new links

Latest posts