Rugby 14's Main Menu

iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
this is just a quick survey in the Rugby 14 mod would you rather have the players in the background or thisRUgby 14 main menu.pngand of course i'll remove the TRF Rugby 10 sign and replace it with EA Rugby 14

if you do like that main menu at i'll put on i'll put a download link for it later

I would say that we put a player in each tournament, for example: in the 6 Nations put such player and below the logo of the 6 Nations Rugby Championship then chose a certain player and put the logo of the Rugby Championship to the side, and so on. As well as made in the MUP

I would say that we put a player in each tournament, for example: in the 6 Nations put such player and below the logo of the 6 Nations Rugby Championship then chose a certain player and put the logo of the Rugby Championship to the side, and so on. As well as made in the MUP

ok

Pitch logos for super rugby and other tornuments will they be included in this patch

Pitch logos for super rugby and other tornuments will they be included in this patch
or what i was thinking is like getting an animated player and putting it behind the rugby 14 banner and on top of the green patch

Latest posts