• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 10 Support

Draggs

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Hello all,
The members involved in the creation of the TRF10 patch are no longer active, therefore, support is not guaranteed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:
Ok! I will help with Simon Webster's scrumcap? Thank you.

i seem to not have the audio files for the in game menus how can i get them?

Have some error messages in World LEage mode when Its meant to load just before a game saying:

Async load of handle b5bd2d04586c75751d40e852c9b7e721.big (513) failed

help please because I love world league mode and the better transfer points etc etc

i need some help with assigning the kits to the teams and adding the kits into FSheD

Maybe it would be helpful to reupload Gamefront links,because they don't work anymore.

If you look at the first post of the Rugby 10 Patch-thread, you'd see the links have been updated. They are now hosted from my Dropbox account. I just supply the patch. I don't give any feedback or support on it.

If you look at the first post of the Rugby 10 Patch-thread, you'd see the links have been updated. They are now hosted from my Dropbox account. I just supply the patch. I don't give any feedback or support on it.

The fact is that useful/important downloads are still from Gamefront.

And even with UK proxies i can't download them,and i need particularly the updated teams cause Zebre have just clones of one Australian player o.o

Someone can help? Maybe sending me the file?

Latest posts