• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Questions thread FAQ

cricky no-one has answered you for a while...

its mainly for PC but some clever people have been able to get them on the xbox for 2005 and ps2 for 2006.

not for the ps3 or the 360 from my knowledge.

Hello there all,

Been reading through some great posts and lots of things here look fascinating.

Anyways, I have EA Rugby 08 (had all the others too) and have never messed with anything modwise. Was looking for a bit of advice on where to start and what cool stuff that can be modded.

I've looked through many of the forum posts (and will continue to do so) but still unsure of where to start.

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rod

***Apologies made a thread in EA section of this and after finding correct section can't delete it***

I don't know somebody already asked this question or not but I suffer from substitutions in 08 while playing and could be good if I receive some help.
cheers

help_sign.gif

Does anyone know why i can't create a new topic? i wana create one were someone can tell me how to edit teams and create some faces....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jackblackandkyle @ Sep 25 2008, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Does anyone know why i can't create a new topic? i wana create one were someone can tell me how to edit teams and create some faces....[/b]
If you want to do that, just browse through the mod section of the game

Hello, I'm a rookie in this forum. I'm not able to find a topic where you teach how to install the mods that you released. In particular way I am very interested to install kits. Can someone teach me please?? Thanx!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bando88 @ Oct 23 2008, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hello, I'm a rookie in this forum. I'm not able to find a topic where you teach how to install the mods that you released. In particular way I am very interested to install kits. Can someone teach me please?? Thanx!!!![/b]

You just have to copy the files in the main directory of EA Sports Rugby 08, where the exe file is.
By default "C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08". And that's all ;) .

would anyone know why my game is going all crazy fast all of a sudden only thing i can think of is i OC'd my proc but its like crazy fast lag or something

hello! this is my first post.
My question: can 2 people play with the gamepad on PC?

Is this available in the US, if not, which ones for PS2 are? I can't find out anything.

Hi I'm new.
I have looked in thread about getting easier job offers in world league and that you have to change the values in a file but I can't find that file any were and also I have downloaded the editor but the roster is not were it is ment to be. I can't find that either.
??????

Pocket is vital when trying to clear the ball when your playing someone

From an attacking POV Miss and Classic are prolly the best

Hey, i just got this game today i did everything it told me to do and it installed ok but when i go to play it i get this messge can anyone help me? Thanks
21m5b29.jpg

First time I see that sort of error.

Do you have any anti-virus/security programs installed?

Latest posts