• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RUGBY 08 IS OBSOLETE ... GOODBYE FRIENDS

Thanks for all the updates throughout the years. I have used many of them. You have kept us going through many baren years of rubbish rugby games

Thank you for all the hard work and keeping Rugby 08 alive. We appreciate all your work.

I'm just waiting for Rugby Challenge 4.

Grande men! Jugué tus ediciones muchos años. Me gustaría continuar tu labor, o al menos mantener actualizado el juego. Qué editor utilizas o cómo lo haces? cuéntamelo por favor!

Gracias!

Amigo la ultima actualizacion esta genial!! Lastimas que no puedo jugar la world league. Ya baje todos los archivos que postearon y sigue el mismo problema, se me cierra el juego cuando termina el partido. Tendras alguna solucion a esto?? Ya probe con instalar el juego y en vez de extraer los archivos directo a la carpeta del juego lo extraje en otra carpeta y lo copié a la carpeta del juego y tampoco funciona.
Hay un problema que tuve de entrada que no pude nunca cargar el profile que viene en la carpeta para descargar con el roster, sera eso?
Ojala puedas orientarme

Saludos

Thank you for your contribution to the rugby world!! We really appreciate it ! You kept the Best rugby Game alive for many years. Thanks Again.

Grande men! Jugué tus ediciones muchos años. Me gustaría continuar tu labor, o al menos mantener actualizado el juego. Qué editor utilizas o cómo lo haces? cuéntamelo por favor!

Gracias!
hola amigo. lo que necesitas para actualizar el juego son varios programas. tmb debes saber usar el photoshop.
programas que debes usar:

photoshopo( yo uso el cs3)

rugby.gob( lista de archivos del juego)

Fshed ( programa para reemplazar archivos , camisetas etc)

biGgui ( se usa para reemplazar archivos big dentro del juego)

si buscas en los hilos veras que hice una explicacion de como usar, subir y reemplazar archivos camisetas y demas cosas en el juego.

I know I am very late to this party, but I just discovered the forum and the patches. I am desperate to play the newest patch. Could anyone advise me on how to do this? I have downloaded the game and can play the original version but can't get much further than that. Please help a desperate fanboy.

I know I am very late to this party, but I just discovered the forum and the patches. I am desperate to play the newest patch. Could anyone advise me on how to do this? I have downloaded the game and can play the original version but can't get much further than that. Please help a desperate fanboy.
Download the patches, copy all the content and paste into the game. the roster list has to copy and paste in my documents / easports / ea rugby08

Download the patches, copy all the content and paste into the game. the roster list has to copy and paste in my documents / easports / ea rugby08
Thanks so much for your reply. I have downloaded the TRFPATCH2017-18. Do I paste this in the location that I installed the game? Thanks for your help.

Thanks so much for your reply. I have downloaded the TRFPATCH2017-18. Do I paste this in the location that I installed the game? Thanks for your help.
yes, copy in the location the game

yes, copy in the location the game
It doesn't do anything :-( There is a "Data" file, an "Audio" file and "Support" file. I have also tried pasting the patch content in the data file. No luck

You should extract thousands of files to your main rugby directory. When you open C:User/Program.../EA Rugby 08/

In that path there should be the 3 main folders (Audio, Data, Support) and the Rugby 08.exe.

After extraction you should have the 3 main folders, rugby 08.exe and thousands of other files(they should not be in any other folder except the main rugby game folder

Check the picture I posted here

https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/world-league-team-changing.16880/page-2#post-997693

Last edited:

Latest posts